Euro dollar correction cause and effect...................... - page 3

Strange that everyone who communicates with me has at least 2,000 messages, it must be a consequence

baykanur:

Account number from you.............

Please - http://www.alpari-charity.ru/. Only the report please here.

baykanur:

No way. Two grand. That's a lot of speed. Thanks, man. That's what I'm talking about.

He's really giving away money. That's amazing.

Integer:

Please - http://www.alpari-charity.ru/. Just a report here please.

All right, I'll send the kids our future, but I'm not sure your Alpari will deliver the money to the kids.

You gurus have already flooded the whole topic, you should at least say something about the correction.

baykanur:

Don't be offended if you want me to add to the mql4 forum fund, just give me an account to transfer the money to

Sorry, but it's a sin to be offended by you, i can assure you that methaqvot do not move the price in your terminal, just like i am a regular chatterbox and in between try to help or ask for help

well, good luck with your hard work "fighting windmills"

Yeah, here's the quote of the day - might bring you back to reality:

Svinozavr:
For normal people, ktr. in everyday life the majority, winter outside - is an occasion to put on boots, not to consider themselves particularly cunning and - oh! I predicted it! - to go out in shorts and flip-flops. But this is in normal life. In the market these "advanced" people are in overwhelming majority. They will walk in the market rain without an umbrella and will continue the game of undress with every new squall. Until they die of hypothermia. Or die. Having won a ruble (they could have won a hundred) and having recovered from inflammation of mental appendages, they will be the gooks at the local forum.

baykanur:
You gurus have already flooded the whole topic, and you should at least say something about correction.

What's there to talk about? It works:)

Mischek:

No way. Two grand. That's a lot of speed. Thanks, man. That's what I'm talking about.

He's really giving away money. That's amazing.

Don't worry about it. Two grand is nothing. You want to live, live.

Goodnight to all the gurus ............................... come back tomorrow evening........ or overnight.......................................
Reason: