Euro dollar correction cause and effect...................... - page 12

FOReignEXchange:

And in the screenshot, what will change in a week? I told you it's a whole philosophy. If you don't know what will change, then pittance to the prediction and the screenshot. That's it in a nutshell.

Let the artists worry about the screenshot, but any sensible trader is interested in a simple concept called balance and the money in your pocket

If you are looking for a philosophy and you will find it.

IMHO.

baykanur:

Good afternoon everybody, I propose to discuss a system that has already been discussed more than once is the euro usd correction

Let's look at the market

1 Everyone is looking for something, or rather not something, but money and material welfare

2 Everyone wants to find the golden key, but not everyone succeeds.

3 There are a lot of systems that would scramble the brains of any guru...,,,,,,,,,,, but may not yield the results they all expect.

4 On this forum, you will find many gurus who have been sitting here for years.......................why? Money is not enough for them why they do not live their lives.... it seems they just do not know how to trade.

5 Even if you are told directly that what can bring you profit and it will work as Newton's law, you will not follow this advice. Money is not just a Forex market or a personal psychology of each of you and there are three enemies on the way to wealth - fear, greed and envy.

No matter how you look at it, no one can undo it.

And now on to the EUR/USD correction has been working for many years

Elementary, work and earn.

And as our Bykovskiy used to say, correction happens by 50 percent or more, so go ahead dear beginners and gurus

Tried the strategy in the simulator on the minutes. Everything works great even without increasing the lot. In most cases no more than 2 orders are used. But the picture changes on steep trend sections with small pullbacks. And again there is the eternal question

You may ask: "Will the deposit be enough"? Try for example on EURUSD from 9-12-2008 to 19-12-2008.

Plot on EURUSD from 9-12-2008 to 19-12-2008.

now watch the same on m30

I agree that with wrongly chosen lot the deposit may have flown away

But this is an isolated case

And I think it's reasonable to use a trading system

Because before 2008, with a reasonable approach, you could have increased your deposit hundreds of times.

But even on such a steep section, the action is done.

Hello all, the week is over and the results are in.

correction completed as promised

deposit is good

weekly report

You show the drawdowns - and you'll have to lay out the trades to do that.

Mathemat:
You show the drawdowns - and you'll have to lay out the trades to do that.
Please
Reason: