Euro dollar correction cause and effect...................... - page 5

Here is a test of this EA from 01.01.2010....

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? :)

p.s. instead of a wrecker, you could try a 1-2-3 tactic. Although, you need to fix the logic of increasing the lot... but, in this case, there will be other results.

Cmu4:

Here is a test of this EA from 01.01.2010....

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? :)

p.s. instead of a wrecker, you could try a 1-2-3 tactic. Although, you still need to fix the logic of increasing the lot... but, in this case, there will be other results.

I think that the truck is also not an option, although I'm not sure what the point of entry is and then you get a super system and corrections can be taken on m5. Then even with a strong move and without correction and the right lot will be quite acceptable drawdown

here is the report from my demo account from July 12th to August 11th

And this one from August 4 in manual trading

This is the manual trading real center from the 1st of August

The system works, the main thing is to properly configure the robot so that it works the same way as a manual trade

Phew... I have to get into it. There's a lot of code, although the principles are clear. I'll have a look at it when I have time.

Cmu4:
Phew... I'll have to dig in. There's a lot of code in there. I'll have a look at it when I have time.

All right, let's wait and see how much time we have.

baykanur:

The main thing is to set up the robot correctly so it works the same way as manual trading

Before the thought goes away, I want to ask - what is the difference between manual trading and a machine, in your case?

Cmu4:
Before the thought goes away, I want to ask - what is the difference between manual trading and a machine, in your case?

If the price descends from a Fibo level of 100 % to 80 %, correction has already started.

baykanur:

The automated system cannot correctly identify entry points and misses a lot of corrections where you can earn money. It just needs to indicate that if the price descends from the Fibo level of 100 % to 80 %, for example, the correction has already begun and then we chick the trawl and wait for profit.
If this is all, then it is a trifle. )

Cmu4:
If that's all, it's the little things. )

This is just enough change to make money on the machine.

baykanur:
if the price went down from a Fibo level of 100% to e.g. 80%, the correction has already started.
This is just enough to successfully make money on the automated system
The only problem is that the price cannot go down from e.g. 100% Fibo point to 80% Fibo level, as the 100% Fibo point is at the bottom of the move upwards and at the top (at the beginning of the move) when the move goes down ... A small thing, but unpleasant :)

Denis, don't get bored. You can put a 100% point at the beginning of the movement as well.
Reason: