Euro dollar correction cause and effect...................... - page 9

Tantrik:
Have you come to comment on the timetable? Go ahead and draw what's going to happen by the end of the week.
We are only interested in correction.................

About the comments

sever31:
what does plan b say?
https://www.mql4.com/go?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7utdYxVXk2o&feature=related

baykanur:
We're only interested in correction.................
Hey, were you in the movies?

Tantrik:
Hey, were you in the movie?
No

baykanur:
No
Already stopped regretting... (And why would you want to do that? To tell what everyone knows and what's not working...)

Tantrik:
I have already stopped being sorry... (why do you need it? to tell what everyone knows and what is not working...)

At the expense of non-working I do not know I have a system that works, and at the expense of telling go back to the first post of this branch, even if I tell all will understand only a few reasons for all their heads, but if you understand even one in a thousand is already good though someone in this life will live easier.

The exact answer is help your neighbor.

baykanur:

At the expense of non-working I do not know I have a system that works, and at the expense of telling go back to the first post of this branch, even if I tell all will understand only a few reasons for all their heads, but if you understand even one in a thousand is already good though someone in this life will live easier.

The exact answer is help your fellow man.

And these videos (whether they pay for clicks or not) as they trade on M5 in trends... i just wonder (purely psychologically) what are you looking for (fame?) and what do you want? (because you won't make money yourself and no one will make money with you) (set up sells at the beginning of growth... what's the load?)

Tantrik:
and here are these videos (do they get paid for clicks or something) of M5 trend trading... i just wonder (purely psychologically) what are you looking for (fame?) and what do you want? (because you won't make any money yourself and no one will make money with you) (set up sells at the beginning of growth... what's the load?)

Video for clicks is ridiculous ............. try to make money from them.... glory again why? you don't even know my name......... what do you want? i told you ............. And as for downloading you are not a first grader in the market you know what is mm...........

i wish you all the best...........

baykanur:

Video for clicks is ridiculous ............. try to make money from them.... glory again why? you don't even know my name......... what do you want? i told you ............. And as for downloading you are not a first grader in the market you know what is mm...........

I wish you all the best...........

Bye!... (where are the stops?)
Reason: