Avalanche - page 47

Somehow these pictures remind me of a stupid advertisement for scamming suckers... Are you waiting for a request for a private message to sell your Expert Advisor for not too much money? Greed has killed many, and will kill many more...

Get the EA in the studio. Everyone can post dozens of pretty pictures here.

"When the ZZ ray is redrawn, set the position in the direction of the ray."
I don't know if that's.... seems to be in the wrong place... I don't even see the logic of the connection with the great "LAVINA" proposed here. There, by definition, no positioning directions are provided or defined... Swing and corridor, that's the whole strategy... All sorts of additional indices and the choice of position directions - obviously pulled behind the ears and has absolutely nothing to do with this topic ...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"So I was walking down the street with my skis on, either the skis are not going, or I'm f****nished" (C) folk wisdom

Ais wrote >>

One of the participants of one of the MQL4 conferences a year ago quite seriously said something like the following:
"Trying to make money in forex with robots is useless, because we' ve been trying to do it for a long time".

Guys, stop making people laugh)))) If you can't, it doesn't mean that others can't... The real evidence that robots are the future is abundant, for example the Automated Trading Championships, or the "Best Private Investor 2009" competition. There are hundreds of robots that make money. But I haven't seen traders who are earning, only **talking about earning, like little johnny (katana).

kharko писал(а) >>

This is not a normal ZZ... When the ZZ ray is redrawn, set the position in the direction of the ray.

I can't say I'm a zigzag expert, but it's very wrong to use a ray

The optimal use of the zigzag is levels behind which there may be stop orders
The next thing is simple. It's a breakout, support bounced back, resistance.
But I've never seen a single zigzag which would indicate a trend - by the beam (BUT!!!) there are patterns, etc. This is different

lexandros >>:
Чем то мне эти картинки напоминают тупую рекламу, для развода лошков... Ждете просьб в личку - продай свой советник не очень дорого? Жадность сгубила многих, и еще многих погубит...

советника в студию. Красивых картинок тут каждый может напостить не один десяток.

"Когда луч ЗЗ перерисовывается, выставляем позицию в направлении луча."
Че то, как то, это.... вроде не туда... слабо вижу вообще логику связи с предложенной здесь великой "ЛАВИНОЙ". Там по определению никаких направлений выставления позиций не предусмотрено и не определено... Качели и коридор, вот и вся стратегия... Всякие дополнительные индюки и выбор направления поз - явно уже притянуто за уши и не имеет к данному топику абсолютно никакого отношения...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"И вот шла я по улице в лыжи обутая, то ли лыжи не едут, то ли я е****нутая" (С) народная мудрость

There is no advisor and there won't be one... ZZ-trend gives you a simple way to determine what the market wants. You can do some hand-trading, maybe you can make up an EA for yourself.

Generally speaking, I wouldn't call trading with a martin earnings. It's a game. lexandros has a point.

baltik >>:

Я не скажу что спец по зигзагу но это очень неправильно выставлять по лучу

Оптимальное использование зигзага это уровни за которыми возмжно стоят стоп приказы
дальше все банально пробило значит поддержка откочила -сопротивление
Но не видел я есче не одного зигзага который бы тренд показал - лучом (ЛУЧОМ!!!) есть патерны и т.д. это другое

ZZ-trend has no parameters. You don't need them. You set the location from which you want to get the broken line.

It means something to them. This is in the general case. And in this one, it's hard to even say whether it's weird or funny. It's more like it is. It happens.
Only part of what I said was cited, the most important one was left out. That's why I deleted my post.

Example of setting levels ...

Here's your "avalanche" )))) Sorry, but with a constant lot. I cannot trade or program otherwise in my conscience. Please test and pay attention to the parameters - Scalper, Crazy and Impotient))). The Expert Advisor is intraday, so I think you will be bored waiting for a longer period of time. I have assembled it out of different software stuff. So to say "fresh". This thread is very inspirational. But if somebody's real money goes down - I'm not to blame. )))

I forgot to add. This feature works on the minutes. )))
Files:

guys, jonkatana told you that this method would be better seen as a break-even (or even a profit) close for your any trend-based system when the market "suddenly" turns around... so it's kind of like a crawling stop but in reverse...
Reason: