[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 56

SJS:

Everything!!! is here - in life as in geometry everything must be parallel and perpendicular, if not, then it just rolls around ))

In the pound it was easy to do, but the eur was shaking along with the eurocad, there was not enough volume, even the eur and pound ran down and brought)))

The debts have been paid (pretty fast - usually on Thursday there is something to trade), but on Friday the nonfarm promised to come, so the company was early - now it's "their game" - who's up for grabs )) eurcad and gbpcad have taken volumes and they can't stop for joy... well, never mind

The Yen played "its game" - a mild mini-intervention - practically did not affect the rates of other pairs, but everything should be parallel and perpendicular, if the weekly gaps were closed so quickly it is a "buzz" for a reason, well, since such a conclusion came and had to participate in the Yen game for three pairs, but as always the Pound Yen gave the best result

will continue ( there is still some debt, but it is too much - though what is 200-300 pips for the yen), but never mind ...

whether the franc will "have its own game", a thought has not yet occurred ))))

Did 15km last night with a full lay-out and cleared my brain))))

strangerr:

Did 15km last night with a full lay out and cleared my brain))))

strong!))) 15 km is not 15 litres))))

you got the bai covered, huh?)))

rigc:

strong!))) 15 km is not 15 litres))))

you got your mouth shut?)))

Left one. Gone to get some mushrooms, I'll be there in about three hours.

Stranger, do you live in Kiev?)))) will you go mushroom picking in Kreschatik?)))

And about the bay - I understand that 15 km. have done their job and 2-month stash revised? ))))

you will laugh but EURUSD sell 30 pips

( close 09:25 )

zoritch:
you will laugh but EURUSD sell 30 pips

rising)))) from 20 to 30)))

i've already taken 10.... i think the pips will go up to about 1.423

does anyone know what happened to the eu/yen overnight ?

the bank of Japan has been intervening

How do I set a period of 6 hours in MT4?

Reason: