[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 54

sp500 03.08.

There's the yewra after him in a hopping start.

So much for the weekend))))

Does anyone know what all the fuss is about in the EU today? There are some urgent statements in Brussels.... They are making a SELL with the help of RBC or they are feeding the hamsters ))))

Noterday:
There's the yewra after him in a hopping start.

... I wouldn't be in a hurry...()

Tantrik:

...I wouldn't be in a hurry...()

)))

strangerr:

)))

Evgeny Romanov 03.08.2011 - 13:11 (GMT time)

Idon't know what to say the second day. There are days when there are no words. All is said and retelling the news is beneath me. I'm not a commentator here. So did you trade OK for a couple of days, or is it Wednesday already? Oh right, so a threesome. Pound traded, and yesterday participated in a swiss record 7609, well left early of course, but participated. And today we went the other way. What else is there to say, penny for penny. And the fact that the Swiss is pissing everyone off, including SNB, is not news. The yen also got pissed off, but somehow the yen, will you, has not matured like the swiss. The yen has been hovering at 80 for a long time, agree. Warning flags, rocket fire for a long time. It was clear, it would go to 79,50 first, and then to 76,50. And so it goes. They said about it this morning, or rather, there was a report, saying, that the states do not support the efforts of the Japs to intervene. So I say - it does not look ripe, yen, it is too early to touch it. The euras and the pound, what can I say? Well, today you could feel the appetite for risk before the euro. Why - I don't know, especially after a record drop ofS&P500last night, and the Dow dropped under 12K. And lo and behold, it showed today. Or so it seemed to me. Doesn't change the point, the risk was buying. What do you have to comment on bluewashing or something. I don't like this report at all, and have not since it came out. Finger in the sky. And these demoniacs played it. And last time there was a lot of spitting, and today they're making predictions based on it again. It's all a lottery. Payrolls have always been a black box. Sometimes the data can be felt. That's how it's all, the pros and cons, accumulate in your head and then - bang! - there's a feeling. There is that feeling today, and even yesterday - there will be a good report. Well, you will say, it is simply shamanism. Whatever you call it. I don't bet money on it, the Payrolls. I believe the dollar is lurking before it pops up and kicks everybody in the ear. What could be the catalyst? Well, probably payrolls. What else. Moody's left the highest triple A rating, and a negative outlook means the possibility of a downgrade... in a year or two. Heh. Not so fast. Then again auctions are forthcoming for a quarter trillion until September, over two hundred yards, can't remember exactly, in the timeline look it up with me. Which means what? Buy quid because they need to sell (treasuries) at a high cost. That's my way of thinking. And newbies are probably wondering what it's like to have nothing to say about the market but trade well. And it's like an anecdote. I have two pieces of news for you. One bad news and one good news. The bad news is that you cannot predict exchange rates. The good news is that you do not need to predict exchange rates to trade...

I'm in solidarity on this one, by the way. No one needs the euro now.... But in a week or two!!!! That's when it will be.

margaret:
Evgeny Romanov 03.08.2011 - 13:11 (GMT time)

Idon't know what to say the second day. There are days when there are no words. All is said and retelling the news is beneath me. I'm not a commentator here. So did you trade OK for a couple of days, or is it Wednesday already? Oh right, so a threesome. Pound traded, and yesterday participated in a swiss record 7609, well left early of course, but participated. And today we went the other way. What else is there to say, penny for penny. And the fact that the Swiss is pissing everyone off, including SNB, is not news. The yen also got pissed off, but somehow the yen, will you, has not matured like the swiss. The yen has been hovering at 80 for a long time, agree. Warning flags, rocket fire for a long time. It was clear, it would go to 79,50 first, and then to 76,50. And so it goes. They said about it this morning, or rather, there was a report, saying, that the states do not support the efforts of the Japs to intervene. So I say - it does not look ripe, yen, it is too early to touch it. The euras and the pound, what can I say? Well, today you could feel the appetite for risk before the euro. Why - I don't know, especially after a record drop ofS&P500last night, and the Dow dropped under 12K. And lo and behold, it showed today. Or so it seemed to me. Doesn't change the point, the risk was buying. What do you have to comment on bluewashing or something. I don't like this report at all, and have not since it came out. Finger in the sky. And these demoniacs played it. And last time there was a lot of spitting, and today they're making predictions based on it again. It's all a lottery. Payrolls have always been a black box. Sometimes the data can be felt. That's how it's all, the pros and cons, accumulate in your head and then - bang! - there's a feeling. There is that feeling today, and even yesterday - there will be a good report. Well, you will say, it is simply shamanism. Whatever you call it. I don't bet money on it, the Payrolls. I believe the dollar is lurking before it pops up and kicks everybody in the ear. What could be the catalyst? Well, probably payrolls. What else. Moody's left the highest triple A rating, and a negative outlook means the possibility of a downgrade... in a year or two. Heh. Not so fast. Then again auctions are forthcoming for a quarter trillion until September, over two hundred yards, can't remember exactly, in the timeline look it up with me. Which means what? Buy quid because they need to sell (treasuries) at a high cost. That's my way of thinking. And newbies are probably wondering what it's like to have nothing to say about the market but trade well. And it's like an anecdote. I have two pieces of news for you. One bad news and one good news. The bad news is that you cannot predict exchange rates. The good news is that you do not need to predict exchange rates to trade...

)))

strangerr:

)))

I'll be back...))
Reason: