FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 896

Ishim:
How do you know?
About the handbrake? There's nothing to know, the whole village smells like burnt pads.

Ishim:
how do you know?

100 points isn't 10,000, is it?

You don't last 14 years with stops like that...

Lesorub:

you can buy up everything on the root:

will give birth to a profit like the pound...

Swanky!

stranger:

Remind me.)

I even remember YOUR loon purchases and up arrows and audi sales. I have two of you, YOU and pokemon))))))))))))))

that was before the betting since today something has changed in the movements - it's fine. (was buying yesterday, selling today, may be buying tomorrow). so you sold the pound from 56 - make a pose. (the cut is still in boo - won't go lower)

Lesorub:

and on the sticks after my loon profits I'll send it to 2863:

I don't quite get it... So look - what's so cool about 28?

If I closed in the middle of movement - now I have to wait for the bounce or rebound, and then we will see

Ishim:
i was before the betting since today something has changed in the movements - it's ok. (yesterday bought, today sell, tomorrow may buy.) So you sold the pound from 56 - make a pose. (the cut is still in boo - won't go lower)

I don't give a shit about your bets, clown.)

53-56 was an example of pips for the youngsters, peckerwood.

Server Muradasilov:
I'll close the chiff, Friday, that's enough, he's had enough.
it's all about greed...

new-rena:

100 points isn't 10,000, is it?

With such stops, you will not survive for 14 years...

I have no reason to agree with you - I have everything of my own. I am still thinking with stops (1) to open 2 positions with stop 100 on one TP 100 on the second one by finish date - well, I have no need to cover half of it manually. 2) connect depletion. 3) open as in the first one by 2 positions with one TP, but stops should not be set at all - signal up - buy down sell and cover only positive positions.

Stops at the reversal is 70 pips. So, 100 stops are good for everyone, except the pound.

Here we have a (horrible) need for each currency to be backed by two others. (For example, if I open 5 pairs with the yen, then suddenly force majeure occurs, open 1 for example canada/yen, then what if force majeure occurs in the canadian? - I have to make a profit every week.)

Ishim:

I have no reason to agree with you - I have everything of my own. I'm still thinking with stops (1) open two positions with stop 100 on one TP 100 on the second by finish forecast - well, it's not to cover half of it manually. 2) connect depletion. 3) open as in the first one by 2 positions with one TP, but stops should not be set at all - signal up - buy down sell and cover only positive positions.

Stops at the reversal is 70 pips. So, 100 stops are good for everyone, except the pound.

Here we have a (horrible) problem with pairs portfolios, because each currency has to be backed up by two others. (For example, if I open 5 pairs with the yen, then suddenly force majeure occurs, open 1 for example canada/yen, then what if force majeure occurs in the canadian? - Profits should be made every week)

Absolutely!!!!

Ishim:

I have no reason to agree with you - I have everything of my own. I'm still thinking with stops (1) open two positions with stop 100 on one TP 100 on the second by finish forecast - well, it's not to cover half of it manually. 2) connect depletion. 3) open as in the first one by 2 positions with one TP, but stops should not be set at all - signal up - buy down sell and cover only positive positions.

Here we have a (horrible) need for each currency to be backed by two others. (For example, if I open 5 pairs with the yen, then suddenly force majeure occurs, open 1 for example canada/yen, then what if force majeure occurs in the canadian? - we should make a profit every week)

I'm not sure if it's 140 on the moon and look at other pairs carefully. Check out the wedges, the peaks in pips.

If you open the crosses incorrectly, it won't be a safety net but a visit to Kolyan.

You can't make a profit every week because it's a market and it has its own schedule, independent of your plan.

Reason: