[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 177

trinitron:
Makes sense. It's just that the foundations are a little confusing. Benya's speech is on Friday. So now there's panic about whether the Americans will switch on the printing press. Judging by their stock market dinkamika so, they will soon.

We'll see. They're hardly stopping... It's a funny job printing wrappers for news bonbons ))))

Evgen157:

We'll see. They don't seem to be stopping... It's a fun job printing wrappers and wrapping news sweets in them ))))
Yeah. It just makes the whole world go wild with this kind of printing :-)

imho we can go as high as 1.48 before the fall... At least I opened a buy on Friday...we'll see...

rigc:
imho we can go as high as 1.48 before the fall... At least I opened a buy on Friday... we'll see...

BAY-SELL-BAY-SELL what difference does it make ? The main thing is volatility !!! )))

trinitron:
Yeah. It's just that the whole world is stirred up by such typography :-)

The world doesn't give a shit about the news )) No one believes them anymore... POOR INVESTORS ARE TIRED OF PIPSING ALREADY... YOU GET THE TRUTH ON TV. )))

Evgen157:

The world doesn't give a shit about the news )) No one believes them anymore... POOR INVESTORS ARE TIRED OF PIPSING... LET'S GET THE TRUTH ON TV. )))
I think the news will still have an impact. Panic has been on TV for a long time now. But the markets are still alive.

gold to take the 190-.... milestone today

Evgen157:

BAY-SELL-BAY-SELL what difference does it make? The main thing is volatility!!! )))
that's right....agree! the main thing is the volatility))))

So far the Euro is in a downward channel, but I'm afraid it might jump out of it. If it breaks through 4430 and stays there.

Reason: