[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 115

snail09:
And we're off to the south.
Have a safe trip, don't get burnt in the sun. By the way, has everyone heard that the Fed has left the interest rate unchanged until 2013?

While I'm joking with you, the train to Vorkuta has left from track 3...

SEVER11:
Bon voyage, don't get burnt in the sun. By the way, has everyone heard that the Fed has left interest rates unchanged until 2013?

margaret09.08.2011 22:20 pg. 110

2011.08.09 20:18:53 *The Fed has left the Fed Funds interest rate range unchanged between 0.0% and 0.25%.

2011.08.09 20:21:23 *FED: Interest rates will remain exceptionally low at least through mid-2013

2011.08.10 11:41:37 *Bank of England Governor King: Global economic growth outlook worsened
2011.08.10 11:42:16 *King: Short-term prospects for UK economy weaken slightly
2011.08.10 11:43:41 *King: Economic weakness likely to be longer
201108.10 11:36:57 *Bank of England: With rate unchanged, inflation will still be slightly below target of 2% in mid-2013
2011.08.10 11:35:39 *Bank of England forecasts are based on market expectations of rate hike to 0.75% by Q3 2012

SJS:

think it is too early to talk about trains and directions on the eu, the pound and the eurofound followed yesterday's scenario

the pound is not falling waiting for the eu and on the eu passengers are behind on buses, flyers are waiting.

SEVER11:
Have a nice trip, do not get burnt in the sun. By the way has everyone heard that the Fed has left the interest rate unchanged until 2013?

Thank you! Forget about the FA. Or does he have an important role to play in your TC? It's just chitchat, to tickle the nerves.

The more speakers - it has already become a forum (C).

In the long term, the EURUSD will go down.

the mona can safely sell by 20-30 ppts.

Listen to FA and be calm "In FA we trust". Make waves and look internally, on a smaller TF.

It's every man for himself here, both those who have a housekeeper and those who don't.

You don't have to quote chatterboxes for several paragraphs to say something))--j

Profits!

snail09:

Thank you! Forget about the FA. Or does he have an important role to play in your TC? It's just chitchat, to tickle the nerves.

The more speakers - it has already become a forum (C).

In the long term, the EURUSD/

I see, i.e. according to you the whole world is looking at your TS and the Fed along with the ECB are making appropriate decisions "dangling" from your words for a rise or fall in the exchange rate.

Greetings to all forum participants. I have an attractive offer for successful traders. If you want to withdraw your investments passwords or quotes, then please don't hesitate to contact me, and I will draw terms of cooperation. Good luck to everyone.
Reason: