[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 109

Evgen157:

So they show poor newcomers with bats and see what happens )))) Then they get the insurance money and everything is clear and we can build again... ))) And they rule from England... They have ruled throughout history and still do (((
They have houses there and there... (my thought is simple - they find suitable news and sell something, they take one currency and sell it, of course they do not have enough money for the yen and the franc)

frank surprised...

lotos7:

frank surprised...

what's the name of the indicator on the bottom?

if you can throw in the link.

Didn't surprise me, but, nastily, the trailing stop went off, triggered at 0.744, only took 84 pips.

what happened to the pound?

-230 pt, price channel breakdown - reasons?

megapey:

what happened to the pound?

-230 pt, price channel breakdown - reasons?

http://lenta.ru/articles/2011/08/09/moerlondon/

Pound without brakes

The British pound came under attack from two sides at once. The pound/dollar pair was aggressively sold by British clearing accounts around $1.6200, while the French investor was equally aggressive in buying the euro/sterling.

In this environment, the Pound/Dollar broke the July 4 high of $1.6190, absorbed the stops placed under it and went under $1.6180.

Players assume that thin trading is to blame, and the current weakening of the Briton is not related to the political situation in the country, where social orders are still strengthening.

Where is everybody? Why are you looking at MT4? :))

margaret:
Pound without brakes

The British pound came under attack from two sides at once. The pound/dollar pair was aggressively sold by British clearing accounts around$1.6200, while the French investor was equally aggressive in buying the euro/sterling.

In this environment, the Pound/Dollar broke the July 4 high of$1.6190, absorbed the stops placed under it and went under$1.6180.

Players assume that thin trading is to blame, and the current weakening of the Briton is not related to the political situation in the country, where social orders are still strengthening.
i.e. we're talking about 20 pips...

What's up with the bet? There's nothing in MT.

Reason: