[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 70

I will read the forum at the hotel at the weekend and might do some trading on Mon. )))) I will sit in the hotel lobby, pour some tea and have some oriental sweets on my laptop, while the afternoon heat is out)))))

i don't really care about the short and medium term.... i'm more or less trading with my forex, i was more interested in the global view of the hanging positions, so i needed an authoritative opinion from Margo

rigc:
I will read the forum at the hotel over the weekend and might do some trading on Mon. )))) I will sit down in the hotel lobby, pour some tea and have some oriental sweets on my laptop while the afternoon heat is out)))))
You going to Hawaii?

margaret:
you going to hawaii?

i am not such a cool trader)))) but all in good time))))

modestly to turkey, we have a family favourite hotel... a class four, but in fact better than many fives))))

rigc:
Margaret, are you not planning to buy in at 1.37-1.38?
I'm planning, you can buy from any levels, not just these... I have a buy limit of 1.26 since last year

rigc:

modestly to turkey, the family has taken a fancy to one hotel...a classy four, but in fact better than many fives))))

if you don't mind me asking, what's the name of the hotel?

I started to buy Aussie a few minutes ago, T/P 1.0845 and already 25 pips gain (bad, bad sign).

margaret:
I am planning, you can buy from any levels not just these...I have a buy limit of 1.26 since last year

wow!!! do you really think so?

the monthly chart is whispering about 1.15..... but I don't want to..... it's better according to your forecast))))

andreika:

if you don't mind my asking, what's the name?

lonisera World - http://www.lonicera.com.tr/, quiet family hotel, great sandy, big beach....there's a bay like that and the swell is much less than other places....

rigc:

i am not such a cool trader)))) but all in good time))))

modestly to turkey, our family has taken a fancy to one hotel...it's a class B, but in fact it's better than many fives))))

Well, they say it is cheaper to holiday in Turkey than in the Crimea.

Tantrik:

Tantrik 02.08.2011 21:19 am corrected | delete
sever31:
By the way, it might go down now. (not a forecast but an observation)

passed by. now a correction from 1680 and a normal reversal from 1765.

Gold correction and screen for today -

likely upside reversal points^

It doesn't look good... has he decided to go back up again?

margaret:
I plan to buy from any levels, not just these...I have a buy limit of 1.26 since last year
I should approximately calculate the reversal point of the market to buy. For me the question is whether to wait for 1.3820 or not, because there is a large short. I need to know when to let it go and overturn.
Reason: