1к15 - page 8

suleiman:
10 quid to whoever does it.
There's a line coming up.

suleiman:
10 quid to whoever makes it.

211$

The spread will widen. Waiting for news.

xrust:
Don't confuse indexes and futures when you expire a futures contract you MUST trade at the price you declare, when you expire an option you HAVE THE RIGHT

You forgot to mention that for the seller of the option, the transaction will be binding upon the buyer. In addition, the liquidity is low, the trade is not concluded so the market price is not known, no expiration time is given, no volatility history, so there is no way to calculate the price of the option .

Gentlemen, don't turn this forum into a circus. You are not clowns.

p.s. If I have time, I'll write for free and post it here.

Cmu4:

1. Gentlemen, don't turn this forum into a circus. You're not clowns.

2. p.s. if I have time, I will write for free and post it here.

1. Denis, learning is best done through play. Even children know that.

2. That's your business. You must be a very cool kid. I have a couple of experts to write by Wednesday, and another one on the way. Can you give me a hand? I'll thank you. Thank you so much. I promise.

MetaDriver:

1. Denis, learning is best done through play. Even children know that.

2. That's your business. You must be a very cool kid. I have a couple of experts to write by Wednesday, and another one on the way. Can you give me a hand? I'll thank you. Thank you so much. I promise.

1. I don't think there's even a hint of teaching in here... just playful fluffing. Okay, let's drop it.

2. If I like the idea, why not? The idea of "1 to 15" was expressed long ago and not on this forum, one "grail owner". He assured that this is the optimal betting system ... So, in my opinion, it would not be bad to check it. Personally. Although, I do not think it is a "thing". So I'm willing to be altruistic here.

Cmu4:

1. There's not even a whiff of teaching in here to my mind... just playful flubbing. Okay, let's leave it at that.

2. If I like the idea, why not. The idea of "1 to 15" was expressed long ago and not on this forum one "grail owner". He assured that this is the optimal betting system ... so, in my opinion, it would not be bad to check it. Personally. Although, it doesn't seem to me to be a "thing". So I'm willing to be altruistic here.

I don't think our "playful flooding" should bother you at all - on the contrary, it keeps the topic in the top. You go about your business (no offence), and we, as true speculators, will try to make money out of it :)))

Cmu4:

1. There's not even a whiff of learning here to my mind... just playful flubbing. Okay, let's leave it at that.

2. If I like the idea, why not. The idea of "1 to 15" was expressed long ago and not on this forum one "grail owner". He assured that this is the optimal betting system ... so, in my opinion, it would not be bad to check it. Personally. Although, it doesn't seem to me to be a "thing". So I'm willing to be altruistic here.

1. OK, let's drop it. // 1 to 0. Guess which one's in favour.

2. Something I haven't noticed the slightest sign of altruism. Not in a desire to test an idea. Neither in the moral cudgel you're trying to wave here, hoping to gain a "high moral" advantage.

Dropped. 2:0.

Ъ.

;-) <-- That thing on the left, denotes a wickedly charming triumphant smile. Hee!

xrust:
I don't think our "playful flooding" should bother you at all - on the contrary, it keeps the topic in the top. You go about your business (no offence), and we, as true speculators, will try to make money out of it :)))

I don't think he's bothered by any kind of flooding. He was just trying to play the frowning mummy in order to get you to justify yourself. And then obey, himself. :)

Which he succeeded at. Hopefully temporarily. Keep your nose up and your eyes peeled. Watch out.

Cmu4:

Gentlemen, don't turn this forum into a circus. You are not clowns.

p.s. if I have time, I'll write for free and post it here.

If the author of the topic would post the results of hand trading, even if virtual, and would ask to code his awesome result, they would code even

if ( sphincters) bye

The code is for testing purposes and there are all sorts of crap in the thread nearby.

Reason: