I'm all about the tester, which is lying.

No, come on, guys, I can and I don't have to do it here, there are other places on the Internet. If you delete the thread again, I'll lose all respect for you.

The point is, the MT4 tester is lying through its teeth. It closes deals at stoplosses and takeprofits immediately after opening orders at non-existent quotes. True, this is not always the case. But quite often this is the case.

And sometimes it opens deals "in the air", at quotes that do not exist. This is something awful. And it is totally inconsistent with the real-time work.

I'll post some screenshots now.

incred:

No, come on, guys, I can and I don't have to do it here, there are other places on the Internet. If you delete the thread again, I'll lose all respect for you.

The point is, the MT4 tester is lying through its teeth. It closes deals at stoplosses and takeprofits immediately after opening orders at non-existent quotes. True, this is not always the case. But quite often this is the case.

And sometimes it opens deals "in the air", at quotes that do not exist. This is something awful. And it is totally inconsistent with the real-time work.

Always download the quote history from your brokerage company and not through "Service - Quote Archive". Make sure there are no holes or inconsistencies (misalignment errors, blah, blah, blah).

What I have posted does not depend in any way on quotes. Regardless of anything, there SHOULD NOT BE ANYTHING that isn't in the kit, whatever that kit may be.

Now this is even more interesting:

If there the orders closed in the air, here they open in the air. THAT'S A BEAUTY...

Just to give you an idea: the gap between orders and candlesticks is from 15 to 20 pips, while the spread here is 2 pips, and it is hardwired into the tester's settings.

I've checked the charts on purpose, there are no quotes gaps at these locations, neither time nor quote gaps.

Why here, on the forum? Have you tried asking a question to servicedesk? I'm sure it's not the MT4 tester. The problem is different. I've seen so many things, but it's not the tester's fault. I personally had a similar situation once a long time ago. In my opinion, normal loading of historical data helped. Although the positions were also hanging in the air in the tester. I think I even posted screenshots.

incred:

So what do you want ? the tester is only for checking if the code works or not, not for predicting profitability, imagine there is no tester at all and it will get easier

incred:

Now this is even more interesting:

If there the orders closed in the air, here they open in the air. THAT'S A BEAUTY...

Just to give you an idea: orders are separated from candlesticks from 15 to 20 pips, while the spread is 2 pips and it is fixed in the tester settings.

You need to learn! If you do not know, bars in mt4 are drawn at BID price,

on your screenshot, the bars were drawn at Bid price and Buy orders were opened at ASK price, which was higher than ....

Then Bai closed at Bid price ....

And you should think with your head and figure out how many billions of ticks you need to download from the history, how much it will weigh ???? And what kind of computer can process that much information?

And who "ripped the topic to the ground" for you? It's still there ... :-))) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/147494

(just irrelevant topics go to the second, third page, etc..... You don't think your topic will be flying like a flag over the whole forum... :-)))

The most sensible method - download the terminal and the history from another broker and check.... It will immediately become clear - tester error or history error...

If millions of users have the shovel digging and you don't, it's probably not the shovel itself ?

The gasket has to be replaced
Reason: