1к15 - page 4

Bicus:

The interesting thing is: if the trend breaks the resistance line at "$0.00", what will happen?

Not only will I have to write a bot, but I will also have to pay extra money to the author?

What do you think? The market is tough. But it's fair. :)

Europa:

I'd like to participate, too? It's Friday, though :))

79,99$

I'm out. Thank you. Profit 20.00

IgorM:

That's the first moose in the thread, Rustam turned the price up, and we told you not to move in the middle of a trend.

:D

my 79.99 was a powerful soporite? :о

Mischek:

It's out. Thanks. Profit 20.00.

Humorist :)))

There was a gap, like slippage and stuff...

IgorM:

That's the first moose in the thread, Rustam turned the price up, and we told you not to move in the middle of a trend.

:D

Rustam has an ask price . So no moose.

Study, student

I'm holding 99.99 for now.

suleiman, give us your price... Make everyone a margin call and split up :)

Mischek:

Rustam has an asc. So no elbows.

Learn the student (c).

i got the bulls (i'm a bull from my horoscope), but i have to go back to the opening price of the day: i'll give you the opening price of the day.

I agree with the bulls( I ama bull by horoscope ), but we have to go back to the opening price:

150$

IgorM:

The spread is different here! It means that LastPrice has attracted bears to itself - the customer refused to provide liquidity!

I agree with the bulls( I ama bull by horoscope ), but we have to go back to the opening price:

150$

You don't know what you've won, but I won't give it back.

go back to wherever you want.

By the way - a good case for explaining on the fingers what an option is and the relationship between the participants in the options market
Reason: