1к15

I'm calling for help from programmers because I'm not good at it myself.

I need to implement an Expert Advisor. The essence of it as you can explain in the example:

Script with magic number opens a deal in buy (it you decide for yourself).

The Expert Advisor with the same magic number takes this trade under its control.

Suppose this trade has Take 50p + 10p.

The Expert Advisor divides it into 5 parts and places pending orders on them with the same lot as the first order and Take order will be the same as that of the first order. In our case every 10 points.

If price bounces without a pullback 50 pips, we will get the total:

1 deal 50 pips

2 deal 40

3 deal 30

4 deal 20

5-trade 10p

That is 150 to the 10p we could have lost.

But this is ideal.

And here is the key job of the Expert Advisor - to close trades at breakeven:

Price cannot always go without a pullback.

If the price immediately after the opening of 1 trade goes down to the stop loss, then the EA does not do anything.

If the price goes upwards and picks up 2 deals, the advisor will have to close if the 2 deals will fall by 5 pips, i.e., close at 0. (+5-5=0)

Suppose the price goes upwards and touches 3 deals. Expert Advisor will close the deal at 0 if the price declines from 3 deals by 10 points. (+10+0-10=0).

And so on.

50 p for example it may be more or less. Here are the basic variables that should be changed:

Take Profit

Stop Loss

Magik number

The number by which to divide the TP.

This Expert Advisor is not super complex. Who can help?

suleiman:

That is 150 to 10p that we could have lost.

150 to 50, for that matter.

suleiman:

But this is an ideal scenario.

Such an ideal variant will happen quite rarely, so much so that the number of triggered losses may easily outweigh the expected profit, or we may not wait for it at all.

You put the question as follows: all or nothing, i.e. there is no compromise with intermediate profit taking, because at all levels, except the last one, you propose to close in profit.

and what you'll end up with. a lot of breakeven and losses. and rare-rare profits

(tk-50 and sl-10: in this case it will be a total failure)

I wrote that it would only be an assistant. I choose my entry point based on my analysis. I won't miss 10 times, that's for sure. Stop and take is chosen for example. It may be 60/300

Europa why? initially we risk only 10p and end up with either 0 or 150p

OnGoing It is important that the Expert Advisor performs only these tasks and if my analysis shows that it is time to close I can close earlier.

You can buy in at the bottom of a move, say 150 pips, and add a bylimit at the bottom just after the stop, so that you don't just catch a loser, but enter at a better price every time. Except that again, with the long-awaited move up we may end up with nothing but breakeven. As a result, we are again on the beans.

the entry points are given to me by my TS

can someone help me?

suleiman:
can someone help me?
$150. If you're happy with the price, send me the terms of reference.
Reason: