[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 519

- Did you hang the laundry?
- No. I pardoned him.

- Honey, if you say, "Yes, honey," one more time when the dog barks, I'll hit you in the head with the frying pan!

=============

c:/My Documents/Papers/Debtors/Defaulters/Total Freaks/Honourable Ivan Kirilovich.doc

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications:

Such a respectable man meets a charming blonde, takes her to the opera, then they go to a restaurant, from there they drive his fancy Jaguar for coffee to his country house... There's a fireplace, skins, cognac, champagne, foot massages, soft music... Well, it's all going down to this very....
And suddenly he says to her "Let's take it slow, darling!"
-"?"
- "Let's go to the winter woods." -The girl's in culture shock. So they're driving his Jaguar into the winter woods. The paws of the firs glisten under the moonlight, covered in snow...
He stops, gets out, helps her out, tangled in her fur coat, opens the boot... ... ...and pulls out a double-barreled shotgun. He points it at her and says:
- "Take your clothes off."
-"?????!!!!????"
Frost -15 She undresses, he says:
- "Make a snowman!"
-"What snowman? What the fuck?"
He fires two rounds...... and she starts to make a snowman. In 40 minutes the snowman is ready.
It's beautiful - with a spout, buttons... He says, "Well, get dressed. He throws a fur coat on her, they go back to the villa, there is a fireplace, skins, grog again...
After an hour, she can talk again, and her first question is, of course:
- "WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!?????????"
He replies nonchalantly:
- "You know, I'm not very good in bed, and you'll remember the snowman for the rest of your life!"

Did you know that 90% of people don't notice the repetition of the word "what" at the beginning of this text...

A father takes his son to bed and tells him a story:
... there was a boy, and he bought the coolest Pentium, and he bought a bunch of licensing programs...
- Daddy, daddy... what's licensed?
- Go to sleep, son. I told you, it's a fairy tale.

I don't understand how he does it.

>

drknn:

I don't understand how he does it.

When it takes the map out from under the mat, it shifts the picture a little.
>
Reason: