[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 63

Good afternoon, could you please tell me if it is possible to test an EA that uses two different timeframes? If so, how can this be done?

first_may:
Good afternoon, could you please tell me if it is possible to test an EA that uses two different timeframes? If so, how can this be done?
Theoretically it can use data from other timeframes. I have an EA on minutes but it takes data from hourly chart. Stop testing in a terminal, best on a demo. And better yet, open many terminals on different currency pairs: experience, options increase many times over! Who still doubts that the Strategy Tester is a bullshit, then answer me why I got 15-30% a month on the real account, while the Strategy Tester showed 30000% results a month?

Good afternoon!!! I was testing the robot, did not change the settings, suddenly it stopped testing, I press start, a quarter of a second it beeps, the chart does not run anywhere, that's it.

If I see a black screen that says wait for update, same thing, beeping, that's it!

What is it, a technical problem? I've rebooted...

Help!

I can't get a screenshot. Point says operation aborted, file not saved.

The last message in the tester's log - viree fillet error, it says.

That's all for now, it's started to work. I don't know what that was.

And that's a clogged C drive.

Dimka-novitsek:

That's all for now, it's started to work. I don't know what it was.

And this is a clogged C drive.

I threw you a klear.bat - run it regularly and remove all toys (bro games first...! :-P from the base C drive (strictly use it for trading - for its direct purpose!) :-P What's the indifferent attitude to EA development and testing??... :-Р

Thank you!!!

My brother will tear me apart for the games, the computer is his, he got it for his birthday.

God, what an X !!!!!!!!!! The drive is clogged!!! The other day I deleted everything I could - movies, action movies, moonwalking.

What's this folder I open, there's nothing in it, the folder's empty, and it's taking up quite a bit of disk space.

What kind of users are these? The volume is unrealistic. If you delete them, what the hell? !!!!!!!!!!!

Will deleting it free up disk space?

Dimka-novitsek:
Will deleting it free up disk space?

Tear it all down - it could be viruses. Advice - reinstall the system, divide the base drive into several logical drives, where there is a system - there only the system, which will make trade - there only trade, if so, as you write - provide a separate drive for games ... That's it - this is from the beginning. Run antivirus, run defragmentation... Reinstall the system, the sooner the better, copy the files and folders you need in archives to thumb drives and lasers - that's it.
Reason: