[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 142

Good afternoon!

Question about arrays, in this case in scripts.

The assignment operator (=) works incomprehensibly if a variable rather than a constant (number) is used as the array index.

For example:

//---------------------

double s[10] ;

int i = 0;

double priceOpen = 10;

while( i < 10)

{

s[i] = priceOpen; // DO NOT APPLY. If s[5] = piceOpen; then a VARIABLE of the array takes on a new value...

i++;

}

Roman.:

It's a magic pair on which even the crooked codes always work, so that you can drain the client faster, at least on something... :-)

Another ploy by the World Consortium of Banks...

So all found and fixed.... got used to while re-doing it via for. It was easy))))

Thanks for THINKING about the problem))))) I heard!!!))

The Banking Consortium has nothing to do with)))))))))) it's cool for people like us, it's simpler.... DC has 1) a quote engine and 2) a machine to record transactions 3) the machine is configured to unintentionally turn off the site for the client's terminal...

In short, our enemy is the Russian law, which does not take into account 1) the spot market and 2) quotes on the forex market are not fixed juridically, in contrast to the stock exchange. That is actually the whole problem.

And the consortium is engaged in global such as ADVERTISING the end of the world......... because since 1999 it sells futures and options on.....the weather!!!!!!

if you are interested the link is http://forum.fibo-forex.ru/index.php?showtopic=2900

Bye all!!!))

Processor_ua:
I forgot my password in Metatrader, how can I create a new one, who can I contact?

Every broker has support and online.

Vebsea:

Can you tell me how to build an indicator using another indicator? For example I have a stochastic:

double sth=iStochastic(Symbol(),0,25,3,5,0,0,0,1);

How can I use it to build a bollinger?

Example of an owl, in the trailer is the RSI Bollinger. Description in the magazine - see top of the code.

Do a stochastic - similar.

XmaksasX:
Tester: stop loss #68 at 1.2887 (1.2885 / 1.2887)
16:56:31 2010.07.15 15:04 EURUSD,M30: Orderlots = 1
16:56:31 2010.07.15 15:04 Tester: not enough money to buy 2.00 EURUSD at 1.2887 sl: 1.1885 tp: 1.2905 [2010.07.15 15:04]
16:56:31 2010.07.15 15:04 Tester: PrevBalance: 1838.36, PrevPL: 0.00, PrevEquity 1838.36, PrevMargin: 0.00, NewMargin: 2577, FreeMargin: -738.84
16:56:31 2010.07.15 15:04 martin EURUSD,M30: OrderSend error 134

I think TP=1000 and SL=1000 is way too much even if lots=1.0))

Try to put a smaller lot and TP=1000 and i think you'll be happy.

How so? It cannot be so... What was the deposit you set? I have 300k in my account. The first lot is a deposit of about 35000. If they are drained, then 265 t. r. remains in the account, then the lot is covered in the other direction with a deposit of 70 t. r. (265-70 = 195 tp). There is no way that there is not enough money for a double lot.

r772ra:

This, I think, is to check the last closed position, if it is +, then open it.

If that's the case, then check like this.

something like this.

So my wording is wrong? I mean, my code...

Please advise. I start optimization of the Expert Advisor in MT4, the tester makes only one run and stops. At the same time it shows that the number of runs should be much more than one (for example it writes 1/100). In the log it says "no data restored". I tried manually changing the parameters to be optimized and running it in test mode without optimization - it runs fine. What is this error? How can I fix it?

Sancho77:
Please advise. I start optimization of the Expert Advisor in MT4, the tester makes only one run and stops. At the same time it shows that the number of runs should be much more than one (for example it writes 1/100). In the log it says "no data restored". I tried manually changing the parameters to be optimized and running it in test mode without optimization - it runs fine. What is this error? How can I fix it?
One of the reasons may be that the tester will show only those runs, in which it managed to earn money. If the income is negative, it will not show. Where you run without optimization, see if earnings go into deficit.

CLAIN:

So my wording is wrong?

I have offered you a variant that works. And something is wrong, you yourself, insert Comment(), Print() or Alert() before the condition, after, what variables have values check where and what is jammed .

Read (I suggest) trading functions and howto calculate the characteristics of any one order https://book.mql4.com/ru/functions/trading

paladin80:
One reason could be that the tester will only show runs in which it has managed to earn money. If the income is negative, it won't show. Where you run without optimisation, see if the earnings are negative.
In the negative is not. For single runs, the results are profitable.
Reason: