[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 597

dmmikl86:
I want to create a 2-dimensional array [ticket][opening price]. the question arises what type to declare the array as int or dowble?
Strange array, what prevents you from making two arrays?

i can explain why my advisor does not enter on the signals i have set (fractal breakthrough). or rather it enters 2 of 3 and 1 of 3 stupidly does not react to the signal. SOOOS!!!!!!)

Qwertee:
i can also explain why i have a fractal open at prices i have found. SOOOS!!!!!!)

do not shout, not deaf.

we need to talk about the subject - unwind the value of a fractal found and the opening price of an order.

Why do some EAs work well in the tester first and then do not open a single trade? I do not remember the names of the EAs, but I had three of them, maybe I am doing something wrong? mt4

sting-igor:

Why do some EAs work well in the tester first and then do not open a single trade? I do not remember the names of the EAs, but I had three of them, maybe I am doing something wrong? mt4

The working conditions may be slightly different. For example, you can set stops and takei immediately in the tester, but you can't do it on the real account. You have to read the rules

Please advise, I have encountered a problem. When I switch off the terminal or restart the computer, the order ticket value is not saved and the EA does not see previously opened orders and opens them, despite the fact that they are already open and should not open until the EA closes them or a stop works.

Is there any way to deal with this, or should the EA not be interrupted?

Cruc:

Please advise, I have encountered a problem. When I switch off the terminal or restart the computer, the order ticket value is not saved and the EA does not see previously opened orders and opens them, despite the fact that they are already open and should not open until the EA closes them or a stop works.

Is there any way to deal with this, or should we not interrupt the work of the EA?

You can do something about it, and you can interrupt the work of the EA. You just need to change your approach.

sergeev:

do not shout, not deaf.

We need the subject of the conversation - a rerun of the value of the fractal found and the required opening price of the order

I'm yelling because no one has responded 3 times already, but it's not the main point. i attached the EA file. i just don't know how to put the fractal values printout here. The idea is simple, always take into account two fractal values (up and down), the latter, and if the high of the last candle was above (below:dnfr && upfr) the fractal then sootv. open a deal either to sell or buy, and it closes after s candle. if you need more info, ok! And in my opinion they even closed not all through s candles. thanks in advance for your help!
Files:

Qwertee:
Yes I am shouting because I have already asked this question twice and no one has written anything back. here is the code: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134688/page595 + there is an attached file of the expert himself. please take a look if you don't mind)

Fully understand the logic of the indicator.

Replace it first.

if(iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,MODE_UPPER,4)!=0)
{
upfr=iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,MODE_UPPER,4);
}
if(iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,MODE_UPPER,4)==0)
{
upfr=0;
}
if(iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,MODE_LOWER,4)!=0)
{
dnfr=iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,MODE_LOWER,4);
}
if(iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,MODE_LOWER,4)==0)
{
dnfr=0;
}

at

upfr=iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,MODE_UPPER,4);
dnfr=iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,MODE_LOWER,4);

Also,

if(H>upfr && flag==0) //если фрактал вверх и уровень фрактала вверх превышен
{
tClose=tOpen+s*stime*60;
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots,Ask,slippage,NULL,NULL);
flag=1;
}

else

if(L<dnfr && flag==0)//если фрактал вниз и уровень фрактала принижен
{
tClose=tOpen+s*stime*60;
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lots,Bid,slippage,NULL,NULL);
flag=1;
}

Without else, the first block is executed first, then the second one. With else - either the first or the second one.

Vinin:

The working conditions may vary slightly. For example, in the tester you can put stops and takes right away, but you can't in the real world. You have to read the rules of the game.
In the tester it does not work afterwards either?
Reason: