[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 592

Vinin:

Have you also installed the indicators that were in the archive?
No, only onePower Trend indicator was installed by a forum member, I haven't installed any others. Do you have to install all of them to make Power Trend work?

Threw in all indicators and Power Trend too. Power Trend is displaying normally. Is there any way to makePower Trend work without those other four indicators? Is it possible to do without them? If not, why not?

01123456789:
There is only onePower Trend indicator, which was uploaded by a forum member, I haven't installed any others. Do you have to install all of them to make Power Trend work?

Yes, I do. But there is no real guarantee. We have compiled indicators in the archive. It should work though.

Vinin:

I would be very grateful to you. I have never intended to place them on a real market but I have never given them to anyone who is willing to change them. If you do not know what to do with them, they may be hard to read. I have no doubts that they will work.

Can you give me some links to indicators similar to Power Trend to determine the strength of the trend without re-drawing. I've been looking for a long time on the Internet, but I found a few, but they do not draw too much. I will be very grateful to you.

alsu:
The correct statement was highlighted.
Thank you.

ilunga:
Command responses and ticks are separate and unrelated. If there is a dead flat, you can "catch" several orders open/close on the same tick.
Thank you.

Vinin:

It is possible. It is enough to control the timing of opening positions
how? more details?

Good morning!!! I transferred the results from the tester to excel by clicking on the tester in the results to save everything, and in excel I clicked paste. I wanted to start by sorting the results of the column where the balance is, putting them in ascending order, I think it would make it easier to look for patterns. The results are sorted out in a weird way - Excel doesn't seem to accept the format as a digital one. What to do?

Dimka-novitsek:
Good morning!!! I transferred the results from the tester to excel by clicking on the tester in the results to save everything, and in excel I clicked paste. I wanted to start by sorting the results of the column where the balance is, putting them in ascending order, I think it would make it easier to look for patterns. The results are sorted out in a weird way - Excel doesn't seem to accept the format as a digital one. What to do?

different delimiters

I'm sorry, what separators?
Reason: