[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 604

griha: How do you go above 25%?
Test on TFs above M1, up to 90%. Of course, full history up to the smallest TF is desirable.

Qwertee:
I want to automatically display an indicator, in my case a fractal, how can I prescribe it in an Expert Advisor? (I.e. I want it to switch on this indicator when I start, instead of manually switching it on every new chart), or maybe a link where it is explained, because I have not found anything.
The fractals in the chart, save the template and give it the name of the Expert Advisor you are testing and you will be happy...

yosuf:
Can you please tell me how to upload all M1 quote history to a newly opened terminal? Thank you.
Exactly the same way as you uploaded to your now closed terminal.

Can you tell me why an EA sometimes just stops working? It was working, it was working, and then bam! The deal closes and that's it.... It just does nothing...

CLAIN:
Can you tell me why an EA sometimes just stops working? It was working, it was working, and then bam! The deal closes and that's it.... just does nothing...
I hope that thinks about whether or not it can. The algorithm most likely does not find the necessary condition to enter the market and then open orders

Roll:
The frequency of checking your starting question (about the screenshot) will increase.

explain?

zxc:

We need a tick-by-tick (not a minute-by-minute) history.
In the archive of quotes is the smallest M1. How do I download the history?
Mathemat:
Test on TFs above M1, up to 90%. Of course, full history to the smallest TF is desirable.
It does not seem logical, the shallower the TF, the higher the quality %

Please advise how to read a value correctly. there is a csv file. the values in it are written down.

1,26909;1,26781

how to read a value as a price 1.26909;1.26781

I tried FileReadNumber and FileReadString to convert it into a digital StrToDouble - still not working, reads only in the format 1.00000;1.00000

Ivn:

clarify?

Your EA trades on 30 min ADX signals. If your Expert Advisor trades on 1min ADX signals, it will give such signals more often than in the first variant. Screenshot in your variant is taken only at BUY position opening.
You are interested in the lack of indicators from the chart in the screenshot (in test mode). You have been asked to verify the presence of indicators on the screenshot in demo mode. The script with the appropriate function was added, so you could check and understand your question quickly, instead of waiting for hours. More than a day has passed. I want to know -- what are your results?

T-G:

Please advise how to read a value correctly. there is a csv file. the values in it are written down.

1,26909;1,26781

how to read a value as a price 1.26909;1.26781

I tried FileReadNumber and FileReadString to convert it into a digital StrToDouble - still not working, reads only in the format 1.00000;1.00000

Count, replace commas with dots, convert.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                 Function  : StringReplace        |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
string StringReplace(string in,string find,string repl=""){int x;string out="";
        x  = StringFind(in,find,0);
        if(x<0){return(in);}
        if(x==0){
                out = StringConcatenate(repl,StringSubstr(in,x+StringLen(find)));
        }else{
                out = StringConcatenate(StringSubstr(in,0,x),repl,StringSubstr(in,x+StringLen(find)));
        }
        return(out);
}
Reason: