[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 494

sergeev:
what is the time range ?

Well, the period of time on which the EA is tested... As I understand the tester works mainly with minutes, but their histories are backwards in August 2011. How to test earlier?

Service/settings/graphics.

Set the number of bars as large as possible and re-download the history, if that does not help, find a more authentic history on the Internet and test on it. All procedures are described on this forum more than once.

Hello. Need help from a programmer. I am studying mq4. I can't return the open prices of the previous day's bars through a for loop. As a result I get a column with the open prices of all the bars of the previous day. Thank you very much.

for (int k= 1 ; k<1440/Period(); k++)

double  open[24];
  open[k]= Open[k+1440/Period()];

Print (Open[k]);

Another small question, is it possible to make a dynamic array? Something like

double  open[1440/Period()];
but just to make it work:)

natalia1149:

Hello. Need help from a programmer. I am studying mq4. I can't return the open prices of the previous day's bars through a for loop. As a result I get a column with the open prices of all the bars of the previous day. Thank you very much.

Another small question, is it possible to make a dynamic array? Something like.

But just make it work:)

It can be done.

But I better write it tomorrow. Remind me

Vinin:

It's possible to do

But I'd better write tomorrow. Remind

All right, thank you. Let me remind you.

Greetings!

I could use some help.

I do not know much about the code, but I want to build something with a few owls.

The attached EA contains opening and closing orders code. I do not understand what orders are "crooked" and what is "dead". The purpose of this is to set TP exactly the same as I have already set SL. Thanks in advance.

Files:
haha_1.mq4  2 kb

natalia1149:

Another small question, is it possible to make a dynamic array? Something like this

But only to make it work:)

The array is already there, and dynamic

Use iOpen(NULL. PERIOD_D1,i)

For what reasons can the same DC on one platform have a link and another platform have "no link"?

yosuf:
"no connection"?
The demo account ran out. you have to start a new one.

Why is there no separator at the end when adding text to a csv file?

FileOpen("tratata.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE,";");
FileWrite(Handle,"Pair, Min, Max, Open, Close, Moment");

Result

Reason: