[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 493

They won't let me finish! They rush in, the younger brothers play tanks all day long, the older ones play too and draw architecture, Dad runs to the computer... to look at the pit. And the platform runs hidden, sounds scare it, they are not needed at all, I'm looking for a way to de-sound it permanently, not a separate setting, but radically!!!

Help, please!!!

I'm not satisfied. I can't get the sounds out. I've turned off events. The beeping graph is snow white. The platform is ticking, zinging, and sometimes just in bursts after 3-5 minutes! Sorry, but I actually put the question I'm looking for a way to de-sound it forever, not individual settings, but radically!!! So that I never have to mess with the sounds again when I don't have to.

disable all system events in the terminal

disable news and emails

turn off the system sounds

turn off the sound.

turn off the computer.

♪ get away from it ♪

Can you tell me how to increase the time range of the tester, i.e. how to test on historical data. In the FAQ there is a link to a script to increase the tick history file, but it won't open.

dikson1976-1:

Please advise how to increase the time range of the tester,

What is the time range ?

disable all system events in terminal disable disable news and mail disable disable reboot

I deleted the folder where all the sounds are stored, it doesn't help!!! Although the nature of the sounds have changed! I do not know anything about configuring the system, I will google it now!

Oh, my God! I'm sorry, but it's really a problem. But there must be a single setting in MT4 - mute everything?

Yeah, I went to Start, Sounds, I turned off the system sounds... No way!

Then I suggest a radical solution: go to Start/Standard/Entertainment/Sound Recorder/ Disable microphone (if available) and write an empty sound file. then rename it to all terminal sound files, because if the terminal can't find the file, the system will complain.

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:

The platform is ticking, zinging, and sometimes straight in batches after 3-5 minutes!

It's terrible!!! I'm sorry, but it's really a problem. But there must be a single setting in MT4 - to mute everything?

There's no such thing.

You have a hovering indicator that signals an event.

Yes, thank you!!! Ah, that's too bad.
Reason: