[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 468

thanks
witalik:

Hi. The answer to your question about DDE query formats can be found here: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27755

mamba5:

Good afternoon. When trying to draw Fibonacci levels on a chart like this:

When testing, I get an error 4200, although initially there are no Fibonacci levels and all old graphical objects are deleted at the beginning of the code when checking the time:What is the problem, no one can explain?

Why is there an empty line instead of the name of graphical object (fibo)? Do it like this:
if(!ObjectCreate("Fibo_1",OBJ_FIBO,0,time_1,price_1,time_2,price_2))

n-i-k:

Why is there an empty line instead of the name of the graphical object (fiba)? Do it like this:
I missed it somehow while copying.
It's exactly the same in the code )) But the result is the same. Here:
Files:

mamba5:
See if I missed it when I was copying it.
It's exactly the same in the code )) But the result is the same. Here:

Before creating an object, try deleting it:

ObjectDelete("Fibo_1");
if(!ObjectCreate("Fibo_1",OBJ_FIBO,0,time_1,price_1,time_2,price_2))

Please advise how to install an EA in MT4 by putting it in the "experts" folder when I run MT4, the grayed out EA is drawing and not plowing what is the problem! I have to warn you right away, I am a "Complete Dummie"!

Armagedon_kresh:
Please advise how to install an EA in MT4 by putting it in the "experts" folder when I run MT4, the grayed out EA is drawing and not plowing what is the problem! I have to warn you right away, I'm a complete Dummie.

- It is gray, it is normal, it means the extension .ex4 (coloured icon for .mq4)
- it does not work, so you must be doing something wrong.
- If you are Full, it means that everything will work out for you! )))

n-i-k:

- the fact that the gray is normal, it means that the extension .ex4 (colored icon for .mq4)
- it doesn't work, so you must be doing something wrong.
- if it's Full, great, everything will work out for you! )))

Chef, thank you! I don't know what happened myself, but all is now normal. Throwing (.mq4) all ok!!! Colour, it works!!! You were right if it's "Full" then I'll drop it!!!

But I have another question!!! Where can I get good "Literature" as You have understood from the above said who I am in this business, advise if you know any tutorials, video tutorials on trade!!! A I takethe whole Internet whizde or too arcane not for the beginner, or for such a bash that the horror!!! Thanks in advance...

Weird branch, sorry to say...

Will be below...

Svinozavr:

Strange branch, I'm sorry to say...

Will be below...

Everything in our world is strange

Question!!! Everyone is talking about testing the EA!!! What is the test for?! What does it do?!?

Reason: