RSI EA

Please am new, i downloaded a free RSI EA , installed in the expert adviser folder in my mt4 pc platform

restarted my mt4 , loaded the RSI EA clicked on auto trading and saw a smiling face at top right coner

my problem is the the RSI EA in not starting any trade... please how can i make RSI ea start up 

jaguar4u:

Please am new, i downloaded a free RSI EA , installed in the expert adviser folder in my mt4 pc platform

restarted my mt4 , loaded the RSI EA clicked on auto trading and saw a smiling face at top right coner

my problem is the the RSI EA in not starting any trade... please how can i make RSI ea start up 

Check the EA settings, the pair/instrument and the timeframe that you've loaded your EA.

If you've put a large timeframe (1H, 4H or D1) and your RSI EA is triggered above 80 or below 20, then you could rarely see any trades.

jaguar4u:

You can backtest this EA: is EA is backtested (with your prerable deposit and with your selected settings - so it is workable (mean: EA works). You can also check by backtesting about how often EA is trading (once per day, or once per hour, and so on).

Eleni Anna Branou:

Check the EA settings, the pair/instrument and the timeframe that you've loaded your EA.

If you've put a large timeframe (1H, 4H or D1) and your RSI EA is triggered above 80 or below 20, then you could rarely see any trades.

Files:

please i really dont know which to adjust according to your advise ..plsease help me

jaguar4u:

For how many days this EA is not trading?
If for few hours so it may be nothing ...

You should know how frequest this EA is trading. In this case - backtest this EA to see it.

Sergey Golubev:

For how many days this EA is not trading?
If for few hours so it may be nothing ...

You should know how frequest this EA is trading. In this case - backtest this EA to see it.

He messaged me Sergey about his RSI EA, its on EURUSD and 15M timeframe, so the RSI for this pair hasn't triggered any trades so far (its only on for 8 hours).

I advised patience or a lower timeframe for higher risk and more (lost) trades.

Reason: