[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 471

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:
Good evening! Happy New Year to everyone! I have an account on a platform called FXstart, it runs automatically in hidden form. I would like to download more platforms, better the same DC, open a demo account. Can they normally co-exist on one computer? If you try to download another platform, won't it reset the existing one, with robots and settings!

Just install it in another directory

Maniac:

Can you please tell me what to change in the code so that the signal is displayed at the minimum of the last four candles and not at the last one? Screenshot and code attached.

You are misleading people.

Thank you!

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:

Good evening! Happy New Year to everyone! I have an account on a platform called FXstart, it runs automatically in hidden form. I would like to download more platforms, better the same DC, open a demo account. Can they normally co-exist on one computer? If you try to download another platform, won't it cause zeros in the existing one with trading robots and their settings!

Also, I traded the same robot on EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD. The robot behaved superbly during the tests! In reality it works with complete nonsense, the lot grows unexpectedly, puts three orders next to each other, for example, the pendulum over the eurodollar, while there should be exactly one. Distance over the price should be set as 20 points, or 30, or any, while it is at one setting not only 20, but 40, or 60, or 100 points! As a result, the deposit drawdown in three days went from 2200 to 1836 !!! I think I got off pretty well, at one point I was down 900 quid!

And what lots, wow!!! Anyway, I turned off this horror... There's over 40 trades with such lots. Can it be due to the fact that the variables of robots, thrown on different currency pairs, interact with each other????

If you like, send me your expert and let's see why he's behaving this way.

Thank you. So far the code is so messy and confusing...

Hello.

Could you please tell me if it is possible to link the cycle start to a terminal time and ignore incoming ticks? I'm interested in tracking a given condition by the second.

Thanks in advance.

nemo811:

Hello.

Can you please tell me if it is possible to link the cycle start to a terminal time with ignoring incoming ticks? I'm interested in tracking a given condition by the second.

Thanks in advance.

double seconds=Seconds(); //recall time
if(Seconds()>seconds) //if the terminal time is longer than the memorized time
{
......... //your condition
}

001:

double seconds=Seconds(); //recall time
if(Seconds()>seconds) //if the terminal time is longer than the memorized time
{
......... //your condition
}
Seconds() is not time.

sergeev:
Seconds() is not time.

int Seconds( )
Returns the number of seconds elapsed since the start of the current minute of the last known server time at program start (this value does not change during program execution ).
Note: during testing, the last known server time is simulated.
Example:
 if(Seconds()<=15) return(0);

001:

int Seconds( )
Returns the number of seconds elapsed since the start of the current minute
The key word is current .

and the current minute is always changing.

that is, Seconds shows from 0 to 59.

It's weird that you're trying to argue, it's a shame you don't know this function.