[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 467

CLAIN:

how's that? Is there any solution to this problem? How can I test everything on the tester if the tester results leave a lot to be desired?
The difference between a tester and a trade is about the same as between a war and a military exercise. Discrepancies are normal. And it's not about "leaving much to be desired". With a properly written EA and proper testing, this difference will be minimal.

Figar0:
The difference between a tester and a trade is about the same as between a war and a military exercise. Discrepancies are normal. And it's not about "leaving a lot to be desired". With a properly written EA and proper testing, this difference will be minimal.
Straightforwardly minted. If it's not difficult, drop it into the FAQ, a popular question.

granit77:
Directly minted. If it's not difficult, drop it into the FAQ, a popular question.

Without an expert and without knowing how a person tests, it is impossible to tell in detail.

And in the FAQ if you haven't already - I can write it, but it will be after the New Year)

Someone tell me what's wrong with Fiba!

mamba5:
Someone tell me what's wrong with Fiba!

not a lot of data.

How often is the first section of code executed and how often is the second? Given its conditions (hours + minutes + seconds) it could be trivial to miss

ilunga:

not a lot of data.

How often is the first section of code executed and how often is the second? Given its conditions (hours + minutes + seconds) it may be trivial to skip

I'm trying to implement BIG DOG strategy using Fibonacci. So far F levels are only visual, but it won't even build them. Here's what I've got so far.
Files:

mamba5:

I am trying to implement BIG DOG strategy using Fibonacci. so far F levels are only visual, but it does not even build them. Here's what I've got so far.

as I thought

lines

//---- Calculation of Fibo_1:
if(!ObjectCreate("Fibo_1",OBJ_FIBO,0,time_1,price_1,time_2,price_2))

are executed every tick. That is, every tick you create an object - here is the error 4200.

mamba5:

I'm trying to implement the BIG DOG strategy using Fibonacci. So far F levels are only visual, but it won't even build them. This is what I got so far.
Give me a link to an article describing the strategy. I made an EA using Fibonacci (only Fibo entries), the calculations remain, maybe my functions will be useful or a semblance to make.

ilunga:

as I thought

lines

//---- Calculation of Fibo_1:

are executed every tick. That is, every tick you create an object - here is the error 4200.

String :

only triggers when the condition is met:

if(GRAN==1)
  {
    {
and next up:

GRAN=0;
  KVADRAT=1;
 }

i.e. according to my understanding once the first levels of F. the condition GRAN=1 ceases to be vein and there should be no problem...

.... and they are (

artmedia70:
Give me a link to an article describing the strategy. I made an EA on fibs (only phibo entries), the calculations are still there, maybe my functions will be useful or similar to make.

Here is the link: http://strategy4you.ru/prostaya-strategiya-foreks/strategiya-foreks-big-dog-fibo.html

and above in the posts is my version of the EA (still in operation). I would be grateful for your help and advice

Reason: