FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 328

stranger:

Zogman, what does Barclay say about it?)

I don't know if you can write to ask (but it's unlikely that they will answer) - and so on the yen, I haven't seen it

Snoop Dogg:
Man, you're selling something!

What do we see in the glass? Sellers, buyers and their total volumes at each level. Wrong...

What do we see in the feed? That someone bought or sold a certain volume. That's it! Neither who, nor moreover, what exactly he has done (just bought or closed the position), we do not see! The Exchange simply does not publish such data! So it is not either...?

So what you "see" - just a figment of your wild imagination?

Or is there something else to look at somewhere else?

Yes, this is all my fantasy)

Snoop Dogg:
By the way - I haven't got into the subject yet - the standard strip shows deals in different colours - what do they mean? I don't have Ninji handy at the moment. As I understand it green - buying, red (I think) - selling. But there are other colours as well... What do they mean?

I understand this tool shows the same colours as in the Ribbon? Can you upload the archive with it?

It's all in the turkey settings, what's what and in what colour.

Snoop Dogg:
Man, you're selling something!

What do we see in the market? Sellers, buyers and their total volumes at each level. Wrong...

What do we see in the feed? That someone bought or sold a certain volume. That's it! Neither who, nor moreover, what exactly he has done (just bought or closed the position), we do not see! The Exchange simply does not publish such data! So it is not either...?

So what you "see" - just a figment of your wild imagination?

Or is there something else to look at somewhere else?

brokers can see orders

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/07/29/axde-commerzbank-evro-dollaru-slozhno-udalitsya-ot-tochki-ravnovesiya-1-10.html

like this they draw pictures like this

They say it even works (but it sucks).

Форекс на Forexpf.Ru - Торговля на Forex. Курсы валют. Прогнозы валютного рынка.
  • www.forexpf.ru
ECN доступ на Forex без ограничений! Спреды от 0.5 пункта. Плечо 1:500. Бессрочный демо счет. Курсы валют, котировки и графики онлайн. Прогнозы и аналитика валютного рынка.

stranger:

The turntable's settings specify all this, what and in what colour.

They're about to ask where the settings of the inductor are. )))

stranger:

Yes, this is all my fantasy)

Stop being silly, Strange! Point the way?! I'm lost, I can't get out of the woods.)

stranger:

In the turkey settings it's all specified, what and in what colour.

I can see that. Can you share a turkey? There's some pay-per-view ones on the Internet.

Anatoli Kazharski:
They're about to ask where the turkey's settings are. )))
that's a secret know-how you won't tell anyone ))))

Zogman:

brokers can see orders

http://www.forexpf.ru/news/2015/07/29/axde-commerzbank-evro-dollaru-slozhno-udalitsya-ot-tochki-ravnovesiya-1-10.html

like this they draw pictures like this

they say it even works (but it sucks)

I was more pleased with the comments - the local branch is lounging around...

Anatoli Kazharski:
They're about to ask where the turkey's settings are. )))
Man, you're gonna get your ass kicked right now.

stranger:

Zogman, what does Barclay say about it?)

they give me similar pictures every day for different instruments (one chart per report - by day usually - there were weeks when their daily chart broke down)

- but i take it the point of the question is to hint to me that they are wrong...

iIDLERr:
The company's main goal is to increase the price of gold, and the company's main goal is to increase the price of gold, and the company's main goal is to increase the price of gold.
I closed my bai on the Jew and the Audi, but did not have time to get up on Gold, it may once again hit 1100
Reason: