Toys from Vinin - page 35

DarkElf2:

What kind of stop loss? If you are referring to Stop Loss, then 25.


When asked about a stop loss, they usually mean a stop loss.

MODE_STOPLEVEL 14 Minimum stop loss/stake profit level in pips

PapaYozh:


When you are asked about a stop loss, you usually mean a stop loss.

MODE_STOPLEVEL 14 Minimum allowable stop loss/stake profit level in pips


I am new to Forex, so sorry for the stupid question :) Where is it set? I went to "Expert properties" but did not see the line "Stop Level" there.
DarkElf2:

I'm new to forex, so sorry for the dumb question :) Where is it exposed? I went into "expert properties" but didn't see the "stop leveller" line there.


for those who don't understand - F1
sergeev:

Who doesn't get it - F1
YES YES YES! =) Help really rules =)
Is there such an advisor for MT5?
DarkElf2:
Is there such an advisor for MT5?

Maybe there is. I don't know.
Vinin:

NMA that changes colour a little earlier

Could you insert a limiter in bars so that when testing with visualisation the right number of bars is counted .
extern int Limit=1000;

int start()
{
    if (limit>Limit && Limit>0) limit=Limit;

     return(0);
}
Vinin:

thank you so much

A simple Expert Advisor to find the best time to open trades

Do not place on real account

Files: