GRAAL is found. Chapter I prologue. - page 2

Dmi3:

This is what it should look like to trade:

yes, it's beautiful

khorosh:

You're exaggerating about the dog.) But you should understand - this is a topic of the topic-starter, where he is going to tell about his grail. If he suggested that everyone could post their own versions of grails here, it would be another matter. Besides this is a section for MT4 and you write for MT5.

You have more rubbish in this thread than all the rest put together.

If the author wants to express his grievance, he will do it himself, don't worry.

khorosh:

You're exaggerating about the dog). But understand - this is the topic of the topic-starter, where he is going to tell about his grail. If he suggested that everyone could post their own versions of grails here, it would be another matter. Besides, this is a section for MT4, while you are writing it for MT5.

Well done, he has checked every post, he has not said anything useful but checked it. Have you finished your porridge?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Good for you, you're in every thread, you don't say anything useful, but you tick the box. Have you finished your porridge?
Good for you, you're in every thread, you don't say anything useful, but you've ticked off the box.

denis.eremin:

You are more rubbish in this thread than everyone else put together.

If the writer wants to make a point, he'll do it himself, don't worry.

I'm the only one who asked a specific question on the subject, but it drowned among posts not related to the topic. And do not poke, we did not drink on the brotherhood table with you.

khorosh:

I'm the only one who asked a specific question on the subject, but it got drowned among the off-topic posts. And don't poke fun at me, we didn't drink on the brotherhood table.

It would have "drowned" if the topiker had answered other questions after yours. Don't litter ALL threads

denis.eremin:

It would have "sunk" if the topiker had answered other questions after yours. Don't litter ALL threads.

Don't make up fairy tales, after my question, there were no other questions for the topicstarter.

khorosh:

Don't make up fairy tales, after my question, there were no other questions for the topicstarter.

Don't make up fairy tales - the topiker didn't reply at all after your question to anyone or write anything. Therefore, the problem is not with the other participants in the thread

denis.eremin:

Don't make up fairy tales - the topiker didn't reply at all after your question to anyone and didn't write anything. So the problem is not with other members of the thread.

I've glimpsed the history of your posts since you appeared on the forum. Apart from sarcasm and bile I found nothing.

khorosh:

I have glimpsed the history of your posts since you joined the forum. I found nothing but sarcasm and bile.

That's all right - I'm not interested in the results of your research at all

Reason: