[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 199

Vinin:

Like this, the variable OrdTicket should be assigned some default value. Otherwise there are no open positions and the function will return something
Thank you.

Hello, does anyone have a piece of code or function that draws dashes after modifying a trawl in the tester?

dmitriy086:
Hello, does anyone have a piece of code or function that draws dashes after modifying a trawl in the tester?

You can set the colour in the modification function and you'll be happy.

sergeev:

set the colour in the modification function and you will be happy.

This method reflects the last value of the trawl, by which the position is closed, while I need the entire modification sequence, i.e. the movement of this dash before the position is closed.

dmitriy086:

This method reflects the last value of the trawl, at which the position is closed, while I need the whole sequence of modifications, i.e. the movement of this dash before closing the position.

I don't believe it, because it works fine for me.

But if so, you need to create an OBJ_ARROW object for each modification.

sergeev:

I don't think so, as it works fine for me.

But if it does, then create an OBJ_ARROW object every time you modify it.

Thanks for the tip.

Hi Profs.

I have a question again:

there is a declaration

extern int time=18;

there is a condition function

for((TimeHour(TimeCurrent())==time&OrdersTotal()==0)

...//the main function is executed, i.e. it starts executing at 18.00

Question: This function must be executed at 10.00, 11.00 and 17.00 too.

How to set these conditions? And let's say if the execution condition were = 09.00 to 12.00 and 17.00 to 20.00???

NaVolne:

Question: This function should also be executed at 10.00, 11.00 and 17.00.

The timeframe is hourly. How can these conditions be set??? And let's say if the execution condition was = 09.00 to 12.00 and 17.00 to 20.00???

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134496/page2

You make a function that returns can or can't, and pass the time parameters to it by string.

Please answer the question, what is this function used for, in particular when calculating Lots?
NormalizeDouble()

skyjet:
Please answer the question, what is this function used for, in particular when calculating Lots?
https://docs.mql4.com/ru/convert/NormalizeDouble
Reason: