[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 315

first_may:
And what am I supposed to see?
Indeed.

I see three numbers. How can I tell if the last one is the right one?

first_may:
I see three numbers. How can I tell if the last one is the right one?
you can check it by looking at an example. take it and count it by hand. the logic is correct in general

I see, thank you all for your help.

skyjet:
Professionals, please help! the multicurrency is running on 3 currencies. I noticed that it opens trades in all currencies at the same time. I put different timeframes on each of the charts, but the EA itself changed the timeframe to the same for all. It appears that it is opening trades in all currencies, if I have a signal on one of them. Please help me find a solution :)
it may be that you are confused. the multicurrency EA operates on one chart and the timeframe of other charts will not affect its performance. maybe you just use the same EA for different pairs? until you state your question correctly, no one will be able and unlikely to help you.

Hi all. I am interested in the IN10TION NewsReader indicator. I want to attach it to my EA.

If a red line appears (Market.TdOpen) and Market.Price.DOWN(red) then sell

If a red line appears (Market.TdOpen) and Market.Price.UP(green) then buy

What can I do? I tried iCustom but it did not work!

extern bool Market.TdOpen = TRUE;
extern color Market.TdOpen.Color = Red;
extern bool Market.TdFibo = TRUE;
extern color Market.TdFibo.Color = C'0x00,0x32,0x00';
extern color Market.Price.UP = Lime;
extern color Market.Price.DOWN = Red;
extern bool Market.Price.Guide = TRUE;

nadya:
Unless you phrase your question properly, no one can help you and is unlikely to want to
+1. Trying to formulate your questions, I have come up with most of the answers myself.

Pinki 03.11.2011 23:08 am corrected | delete

I have an EA which opens positions in both directions, i want it to open in the same direction it took profits when one of the orders triggered. The algorithm is correct but when compiling this EA gives a '{' - expression on global scope not allowed and points to the first parenthesis ........

{
if (int trade = OrdersTotal() - 1; trade >= 0; trade--)
if (OrderSelect(trade, SELECT_BY_POS))
if (OrderType() == OP_BUY && OrderType() == OP_SELL)break;
{
if (OrderType() == OP_BUY) {
ticket = OpenPendingOrder(OP_SELL, iLots, EAName + "-" + total);}
if (OrderType() == OP_SELL){
ticket = OpenPendingOrder(OP_BUY, iLots, EAName + "-" + total);}
}

}

Please tell me how to teach the program to remember the last used variables. I need to remember - symbol, timeframe, box, reverse, width and number of bars. After the settings selected by a user, they would be saved somewhere and subsequently, if the parameters are saved somewhere, they would be loaded from there. What to use, what to do?

fore-x:

Please tell me how to teach the program to remember the last used variables. I need to remember - symbol, timeframe, box, reverse, width and number of bars. After the settings selected by a user, they would be saved somewhere and subsequently, if the parameters are saved somewhere, they would be loaded from there. What to use, what to do?

So save the settings as .set files and load them.

Reason: