Multiple EAs on different charts but all for same currency pair, will each EA work normally?

Hi, I have multiple EAs, if I put one on a chart, another one on another chart, all is same currency pair, EURUSD. Will two of them function separately well?

Is there any limitation on number of EA (with different strategy EA and one on each chart) but SAME currency pair launched in the SAME MT4 account? Thanks very much.

fatpopcorn:

Hi, I have multiple EAs, if I put one on a chart, another one on another chart, all is same currency pair, EURUSD. Will two of them function separately well?

Is there any limitation on number of EA (with different strategy EA and one on each chart) but SAME currency pair launched in the SAME MT4 account? Thanks very much.

Hi mate, you need to set different MagicNumber for each EA.

Hasanboy Beknazarov:

Hi mate, you need to set different MagicNumber for each EA.

Thanks dear

fatpopcorn: Will two of them function separately well?

Depends on how they are coded.

Using OrdersTotal (or OrdersHistoryTotal) directly and/or no Magic number filtering on your OrderSelect loop means your code is incompatible with every EA (including itself on other charts and manual trading.)
          Symbol Doesn't equal Ordersymbol when another currency is added to another seperate chart . - MQL4 programming forum
          MagicNumber: "Magic" Identifier of the Order - MQL4 Articles

Reason: