TA or something you don't know about. - page 42

IgorM:

1. OK, are you developing a TS for trading commodities or are you trading currencies?

2. If trading currencies, then make a prediction for the season: summer 2011, based on summers 2010, 2009, 2008 .....

SZS: You remind me of me too, I "suddenly have an epiphany" and see everything on the charts, and when everything makes sense, then ... and no deposit, I remember reading some nonsense that the movement is born with the lower TFs - and on M1 I saw how the movement is born, but.... I still did not have enough deposit. I am writing to the fact that all the logic remains in my head and on the story, but the balance is not logical

1. I also tested it on Broco's commodity instruments.

2. I have written to you in a private message.

DDFedor:
For the 'analogy' please forgive. The imagination is alive and well. The market is a self-organising system. Everything starts at M1. Everything ends at M1.

:-))) Sustained. I agree.

Roman.:
1.сейчас на демо, тесты завершены, веселые картинки - мои посты в конце этой и этой страничек - никакого ТА, входы/выходы строго по фундаменту без стопов... :-))

2. I also tested it on Broco's commodity instruments.

I did not go for a swim then I will read it later. 3.

I have a good luck, but imho SL is not evil, the main thing is to calculate the SL correctly. If you have an SSL, you should calculate it correctly. Demo account will forgive you for trading without the SL, but real EA is unlikely, Ichor personally contacted me and I was totally killed by the fact that he was the first one who never showed me entry points without saying: "here is the SL".

2. he did not deal with commodity markets

3. Went for a swim later.

IgorM:

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to trade without the SL. For example, if you have a demo account you can trade without the SL, but I don't think so, the same Ichor, when I personally talked to him, killed me, because he was the first one who never showed me entry points without saying: "here is the SL".

2. he did not deal with commodity markets

3. went for a swim later.

Thank you.

joo:
no, we don't. a predator is a predator so its prey doesn't know about it. a barn mouse knows nothing about the owl population.

I don't think so. And if you look at Africa, everyone's on board.

That's why mice are skittish - they know something.

Man, on the other hand, doesn't know...

He's more on the computer.

Or gets excited about a new mobile phone.

;)

I don't think so. And if you look at Africa, everyone's on board.

That's why mice are skittish - they know something.

Man, on the other hand, doesn't know...

He's more on the computer.

Or gets excited about a new mobile phone.

;)

Mice only think they know something. And they are scared, just in case, and in general, natural selection leaves those mice who are scared and run away just in case. Who was brave and thought he knew everything about owls, he has long ago been digested, defecated, and assimilated by plants and worms. So also the plants and worms are content that there are always mice who know all about their predator.

What a long-playing branch it turns out to be...Hooray! :-))) Of course, TA WORKS... as far as the branch's sabbath is concerned - see. 1st post "...you just don't know how to cook them" (referring to cats) :-) )) And for some reason, I thought that only people like John Katana (he's a great guy!!!) and others like him, eg. (Somebody NIROBA) know how to create long-playing branches candy! But no, it turns out - there are more people in the Russian settlements (Peter, if I'm not mistaken - also - CAN...) :-))

On the subject of "cooking cats" (read(-te) - using TA in trading), for my part, I dare to recommend Larry Williams' "Secrets of Trading in the Futures Market" - an interesting book, IMHO, of course.

Roman.:
What a long-playing branch this is...Hooray! :-))) Of course, TA WORKS... as for the subject of the branch - see the 1st post "...you just know how to do it". 1st post "...you just don't know how to cook them" (referring to cats) :-) )) And for some reason, I thought that only people like John Katana (he's a great guy!!!) and others like him, eg. (Somebody NIROBA) know how to create long-playing branches candy! But no, it turns out - there are more people in the Russian settlements (Peter, if I'm not mistaken - also - CAN...) :-))

On the subject of "cat cooking" (read(-te) - the use of TA in trading), for my part, I dare to recommend Larry Williams' "Secrets of Futures Market Trading" - an interesting book, IMHO, of course.

Can you tell the difference between an owl flying and the wind blowing by the rustling of hay above (TA - mice)?

Or as an owl by the rustling in a pile of hay to fish out a fat mouse (TA soff)?

;)))

That's all TA.

You have to be one to understand.

Can you tell the difference between an owl flying and the wind blowing by the rustling of hay above (TA mice)?

Or as an owl, by the rustling in a pile of hay, can you fish out a fat mouse (TA soff)?

;)))

That's all TA.

You have to be one to understand.

Not always... - It is enough to be a bystander for the time being...:-))) pp. 132,133 "The starting position for the trade is quite clear; the question remains: whento buy- the exact day, time and price. Again, I would turn to simple trend lines. Our business doesn't require a lot of complicated mathematics and long formulas. The price will go up or down, and usually the best way is just to look at the price, it speaks for itself. This is not some complicated subject with equations, Bayes theorem, Bernoulli's tests and linear regression analysis. The price went up or down and the general trend reversed or not. This is an uncomplicated process.
In Figure 10.10, you see the whole picture: bullish operators, buying professionals and two simple trend lines. Take your pick! A rise in prices above either of them indicates that the downtrend may have ended and that the probability is high due to the initial position of the professionals/operators. It was not due to a full moon or mystical chart patterns. We can conclude from reaching the line which defines the current short term trend that a trend reversal of some kind has taken place. When working with trend lines one must not become complacent or blatantly disregard the conditions. No, these little diamonds of trend analysis must be used at the right time and in the right place, and by now you probably know when and where to do it."

holy simplicity...

;)

Reason: