Trading by energy levels - page 6

torgus:
Can I ask you to send me a copy of the expert's version, please?

You just take it and install it in the Expert folder.

Since there is still interest in this topic, I offer you the latest version of my "energy trading" expert EGEN Power Painter for your discerning judgement. ))) After the formation of the blue zone or the so-called "battery", the Expert Advisor can draw entry points into the market. The point can be the main (solid blue vertical and horizontal) and additional (last). It is up to you whether you agree or disagree with the Expert Advisor, setting the TP and SL levels as well. The additional entry point is drawn with dashed lines. These drawings can be disabled in Expert Advisor settings, both at once and separately. The code is distributed freely, and you can modify it to your liking. If you want - test it, if you want - trade manually, if you want - create bots. Have a nice trade )))

Files:

How can a mere mortal make bots if the compile is posted

ZZZEROXXX:
How can a mere mortal make bots if the compile is posted

Sorry )))) I stand corrected))) Poked the wrong file with my mouse)))

artikul:

Since there is still interest in this topic, I offer to your discerning judgment the latest version of my "energy trading" expert EGEN Power Painter. ))) After the formation of the blue zone or the so-called "battery", the Expert Advisor can draw entry points into the market. The point can be the main (solid blue vertical and horizontal) and additional (last). It is up to you whether you agree or disagree with the Expert Advisor, setting the TP and SL levels as well. The additional entry point is drawn with dashed lines. These drawings can be disabled in Expert Advisor settings, both at once and separately. The code is distributed freely, and you can modify it to your liking. If you want - test it, if you want - trade manually, if you want - create bots. Have a nice trade )))

Sorry, the buy ones are blue and the sell ones, i couldn't find it :(

mydone:
Sorry, the buy candlestick is blue, but for sell? i couldn't find any tokens either :(

Already faced with the fact that not everyone understands how the EA works ))) Let me explain. First, the blue zone on the chart means that the market has reached a critical level and will soon reverse. It always does! The blue zone is a forecast of the market reversal. The end of the uptrend is shown with yellow trend lines directed upwards, the blue zone is limited by a green vertical on the right, and a green horizontal from above. For the end of a bearish trend - the opposite is true. The blue lines (solid line as the main signal, and dashed line as an additional signal) are the buy and sell signals suggested to you by the Expert Advisor. Everything depends on the previous direction of the trend before the blue zone was formed. It is very convenient to put the expert in hourly charts and wait for the close of the hourly candle, on which the signal was formed, after the formation of signals. I recommend a bearish candle for buying, and a bullish candle for selling. The other options are better to ignore, so as not to get into drawdowns. Good luck ))))

artikul:

Already faced with the fact that not everyone understands how the EA works ))) Let me explain. First, the blue zone on the chart means that the market has reached a critical level and will soon reverse. It always does! The blue zone is a forecast of the market reversal. The end of the uptrend is shown with yellow trend lines directed upwards, the blue zone is limited by a green vertical on the right, and a green horizontal from above. For the end of a bearish trend - the opposite is true. The blue lines (solid line as the main signal, and dashed line as an additional signal) are the buy and sell signals suggested to you by the Expert Advisor. Everything depends on the previous direction of the trend before the blue zone was formed. It is very convenient to put the expert in hourly charts and wait for the close of the hourly candle, on which the signal was formed, after the formation of signals. I recommend a bearish candle for buying, and a bullish candle for selling. The other options are better to ignore, so as not to get into drawdowns. Good luck )))

Thank you.

As practice has shown in recent days, it is better to use an additional signal for buying if it is below the main one, and for selling if it is above the main one. We buy at the close of a bearish candle, during the formation of which the signal appeared, and vice versa. )))

We look at the EUR, GBP and CAD))) For the pound, though, there is a new signal, below the main one )))

Can you explain the lines

Vitalii:

Can you explain the lines

Buy )))) Already said that the EA shows a prediction of a future reversal by forming a blue zone. The problem is that sometimes the reversal happens immediately, sometimes the price moves in the same direction for some time. And there is no need to be surprised. I see you have a 4 sign, I have a 5 sign. So our signals are different in time))) Different in principle ))))
Reason: