Trading by energy levels - page 4

tuma88:

What should I count 1 and 2?

Do I start counting from zero as the bar is formed (i.e. from right to left) or do I count from left to right as usual?

on the left of the screen )))

At least 20 to 45% of the total drop on a pullback can be taken calmly, without nerves.

All that remains is to know when the price will roll back in time to the correct TP

artikul:

Please speak up )))) Started in the EURUSD discussion thread ))))

Generally speaking, here is an idea. For each bar there are OHLC values. We take and add all numbers that are included in these quotes and obtain a certain new (integer) dimension of market movement.

I suggest to multiply all this by the volume)))

Why have you forgotten about the Volume?

This is the very essence of energy.

It's a bit of a mushy mess, though....

lasso:

I suggest to multiply the whole thing by volume ))

What have you forgotten about Volume?

It's the very best energy.

But as it is, it's a bit of a muddle....

Tried it )))) It lacks cyclic repeatability, it's nearly impossible to find two bars with the same weight coefficients ))))) Requires sample of absolutely unreal depth )))) But if we use E=ms2 formula it's very interesting too ))))

khorosh:

Let's be consistent. In my post I wrote "...Curious, of course, but it is not clear how the sum thus obtained can serve as some kind of price characteristic, when a nine in the lowest digit gives an increase in the sum 9 times more than 1 in the highest digit..." . You replied, "And why not? It is the "throwing" of the lowest digit(s) that may serve as a sign of the beginning/end of movement?" It was natural to assume that you mean "throwing" of the lowest digits in the "thus obtained sum" because I am talking about it and not about the initial price. That's why I don't understand what you have shown on the graph. If we are talking about the amount you should have shown on the screenshot the iPower indicator and mark its behaviour before the start (end) of the movement, because this indicator reflects this amount.

The upper indicator iPower is the source, the lower indicator iPower_R is the same but with

increasing weight of low-end bits.

Files:
ipower_r.mq4  2 kb

Roll:

The upper iPower indicator is the source indicator, the lower iPower_R indicator is the same, but with

The weight of the lower digits is increased.

On the author's indicator it is difficult to see its special behaviour before the movement. As for any other indicator, there was no question about it.

lasso:

Your nickname will be presented for a ban if you continue to use foul language in your post.

DDFedor:

Your nickname will be presented for a ban if you later post with profanity.

Got it.

I just thought I forgot to add a comment (press the button).

Yes and a lot of people (especially the close ones) use dots in words like that.

Thinking... Landed.... Thank you!

khorosh:
On the author's turkey, it is difficult to see any particular behaviour of it before moving. As for any other turkey, this was not in question.

"...This is not serious!..."

artikul:

Tried it )))) No cyclicality, it's almost impossible to find two bars with the same weight coefficients )))) Requires sample of completely unreal depth )))) But if you use E=ms2 it's also very interesting )))).

When you posted the code here I thought, that it's beautiful taunt of quantum approach followers...

But, just in case, I checked the code.... And I understood, yes exactly, it's a trick. ))

And it turns out it's not... It's serious.... ))

ps Is it all right to refer to you?

It just sort of fell into place...

Reason: