How to avoid slippage?

Greetings! I need some tips and opinions! Help as well.

The idea behind the trading system is simple, with pros and cons. Pros: we catch all small movements. Cons: in a sharp trend we lose money or huge drawdowns, loss of communication for a long time leads to unpredictable results.

The system: we put 2 or 4 (in case of strong movements) oppositepending orders of Buy Stop and Sell Stop at a fixed distance from each other, for example 20 points with a profit of 20 points. If the price goes down and passes, for example, 35 pips, then a Sell Stop has triggered and closed on profit. We put a buy stop in place of the closed one. If the price went down, for example, by 15 points, turned around and went up by 50 points, we have a closed Buy Stop that has remained open and a Buy Stop that has closed on profit. We put a SellStop in the place of the closed one. No stop.

How to avoid drawdowns?

How do we know the trend has begun?

How do we know the trend is over?

goga:

How to avoid drawdowns?

Don't open positions.

Как избежать просадок?

No one will escape, even those who have never seen forex ;)))

goga:

How to avoid drawdowns?

How can you tell if a trend has started?

How can you tell if a trend is over?

I don't think anyone will answer the questions posed directly)))

The best advice was given by Reshetov

chepikds:
I don't think anyone will give a straight answer to the questions posed))))
If there was a known answer, then the entire population of the earth would become traders :)))), and if someone knows how to avoid big drawdowns he will never reveal it.

goga:

..... No stop ....
It's kabbage.

chepikds:
I do not think anyone will answer the questions posed directly))))

For example, it is possible to open on a trend with a lot volume equal to the losing orders. but when?

goga:

Greetings! I need some tips and opinions! Help as well.

The idea behind the trading system is simple, with pros and cons. Pros: we catch all small movements. Cons: in a sharp trend we lose money or huge drawdowns, loss of communication for a long time leads to unpredictable results.

System: we put 2 or 4 (in case of strong movements) opposite pending orders of Buy Stop and Sell Stop at a fixed distance from each other, for example 20 points with a profit of 20 points. If the price goes down and passes, for example, 35 pips, then a SellStop has triggered and closed on profit. We put a buy stop in place of the closed one. If the price went down, for example, by 15 points, turned around and went up by 50 points, we have a closed Buy Stop that has remained open and a Buy Stop that has closed on profit. We put a SellStop in the place of the closed one. No stop.

How to avoid drawdowns?

How do we know the trend has begun?

How do we know the trend is over?

is there an advisor for testing?

YOUNGA:
is there an advisor for testing?

I'm not a proger.

khorosh:
If there was a known answer, then the entire population of the earth would be traders :))), and if someone knows how to avoid big drawdowns they will never reveal it.
why?
Reason: