The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 541

vladavd #:

The task is approximately like deciding to build a car that will drive on the road as a lamba and on the dirt road as a niva, well this is an obvious utopia, because the tools are obviously and significantly different; one goat will not approach them, any adaptation to a particular environment will be required.

Here is the answer to the denial, contained in the denial itself. ;))

Олег avtomat #:

I understand your interest.

There is nothing stopping you from searching for primary sources yourself.

I gave you a quote, but I have no problem repeating it:

"One often hears that Newcome tried to scientifically prove that a heavier-than-air aircraft cannot fly just before the Wright Brothers flew. Strictly speaking, it's not true."

Reread it a couple of times, maybe you'll realize that you shouldn't repeat phrases like the parrot you're so fond of.

PapaYozh #:

I gave you a quote, but it's not hard for me to repeat:

"One often hears that Newcome tried to scientifically prove that a heavier-than-air flying machine cannot fly just before the Wright Brothers flew. Strictly speaking, it's not true."

Reread it a couple of times, maybe you'll realise that you don't have to repeat phrases like the parrot you are so fond of.

Search and find.

In the history of science, by the way, there are very instructive stories about the role of great authorities who suppressed important discoveries from the height of their knowledge and competence. In quantum physics, a particularly famous example is the story of 1924-25, when the first scientist who proposed treating spin of particles as their rotation around its axis, was very young at the time, Ralf Kronig. Pauli and Heisenberg, who were in close contact with him, reacted very negatively to the idea, with particularly erudite Pauli criticised it in smoke with such force and severity that Kronig decided not to publish the paper. A few months later the same idea was published by the young and ignorant Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck, who became the 'fathers of spin'.

Waiting for a tractor driver tractor driver with a sag limit)

Aleksey Nikolayev #:
Waiting for a tractor driver tractor driver with a sag limit)

blank

;)))

Oops...

Ouch

Олег avtomat #:

I think you've got a bite.

;)

PapaYozh #:

Oops...

I think you've got a bite.

;)

Oh, come on... I've never had one before, and now here it is again...

The situation is normal.
Reason: