The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 544

Apparently it's drilling for oil - petroprombank)

Nefteprombank! With us you will drill a hundred percent! )

By the way, the bank itself seems to have already drilled a hundred percent - it has lost its licences, but the forex dealer is still holding out)

And on the subject of the Robins Cup, you could paraphrase Korney Chukovsky:

Robin Bobin Barabek

Eaten by forty men

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

It appears to be drilling for oil.

No, that's an aeroplane performing a supreme aerobatics feat: diving and diving.) You don't drill that fast. You can only dive that fast).

Доктор #:

No, that's an aeroplane performing a supreme aerobatics feat: dive dive). You don't drill that fast. You can only dive that fast).

I would agree with you if the dealer was at Aeroflotbank, but there is Nefteprombank) Modern drilling methods are quite capable of drilling a well in two or three days).

parrots flutter

Tractor in the field dir-dir-dir-dir
Here's to what, but here's to peace!

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

I would agree with you if the dealer was at Aeroflotbank, but there is Nefteprombank) Modern drilling methods are quite capable of drilling a well in two or three days).

And you are seriously arguing your position. It is hard to undermine). But still, what would you say if the deposit is replenished and the curve goes up? No, it's still an aeroplane that can berefuelled and it will continue to fly).

Олег avtomat #:

parrots cluck.

Oleg, you keep frustrating me with your level of competence.Parrots don't cluck.

Доктор #:

Oleg, you keep frustrating me with your level of competence.Parrots don't cluck.

It depends on what to teach, some even bark.

But some don't learn anything from life.

Доктор #:

But still, what do you say if the deposit is refilled and the curve goes up? No, it's still an aeroplane that can berefuelled and will continue to fly).

To be fair, a periodic deposit refill is the method of your other patients - experimenters and formulae holders)

It is possible to come to a synthesis of our approaches - imagine a universal machine that flies well and also travels well underground) They may say, of course, that such a machine is almost impossible, but a permanent break-even trade (which the topikstarter dreams of) is even less possible)

Reason: