The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 433

In the Pythagorean school the incommensurability of the diagonal of a square with its side (i.e. the irrationality of the number sqrt(2) ) was classified.

"This fact undermined the arithmetic theory of fractions (and hence the whole mathematics): fractions turned out to be insufficient for the needs of physics (to measure all kinds of lengths), and consequently, mathematicians were doing unnecessary nonsense, they should be banished or at least not fed".

;) and after all many morons still reason in the same way today.

Олег avtomat:

In the Pythagorean school the incommensurability of the diagonal of a square with its side (i.e. the irrationality of the number sqrt(2) ) was classified.

"This fact undermined the arithmetic theory of fractions (and hence the whole mathematics): fractions turned out to be insufficient for the needs of physics (to measure all kinds of lengths), and consequently, mathematicians were doing unnecessary nonsense, they should be banished or at least not fed" ;

;) and yet many morons still reason in the same way.

Like many, 95 per cent or 99 per cent for sure). What is interesting is that only the topics change. Many don't understand the essence of science at all, they say something like: "It's all nonsense, where did these scientists get that everything is made of atoms and there are electrons there, it's all nonsense".
You try to explain that his/her smartphone runs on this nonsense, they do not understand.
And when it comes to market research... ... it's really sad. The question is "how much money did you make on this research? It's dark and the same thing has been going on for centuries. But I believe that there are smart people somewhere).

Maxim Romanov:
Well as many, 95 percent, if not all 99 for sure). What is interesting is that only the topics change. Many do not understand the essence of science, they say something like: "Nonsense all this, where did these scientists got that everything consists of atoms and there are electrons, all this nonsense.
Trying to explain that his/her smartphone runs on this nonsense, they don't understand.
And when it comes to market research... that's a shame. The question is "how much money did you make on this research? It's dark and it's been going on for centuries. But I believe that there are smart people somewhere).

This pattern has held steady for centuries. Perhaps that's the way it should be in terms of evolution of the species ;))

tractor

start: 01.11.2019

finish: 31.01.2020.

conditions: drawdown is less than 20% of the maximum fixed equity point.

task: in three months to increase the initial deposit by 10 - 100 times.

В качестве поощрения и интереса в один «счастливый день» прислал мне Э.М. Сороко эту весть:

"Try solving an ancient Egyptian problem offered to candidates for priesthood by the supreme tutor (priest). Whoever could not solve it was immured in a wall and food was brought to him through a window while he pondered it for a few days. And then, if he failed, that window was bricked up. So, two reeds are lowered into the well, which touch the wall of the well with their upper ends and the lower ends are at the ends of the diameter, at the bottom. (Imagine an image of a ladder leaning against the wall.) The reeds cross at a distance of (roughly) 1 metre, the lengths of the reeds are 2 and 3 metres. Find the radius (diameter) of the well. Good luck. E.S.".

There are tasks that comprise the whole world. Such is their depth and versatility. Its individual questions, its corollaries, its connections lead to new relationships. The paths that begin in it lead to unexpected distances. This problem is one of those.

Олег avtomat:

tractor

start: 01.11.2019

finish: 31.01.2020.

conditions: drawdown is less than 20% of the maximum fixed equity point.

task: increase start-up deposit by 10 - 100 times within three months.

The contest has started. Let's go.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/elena-avtm

Elena Kukharets
Elena Kukharets
  • www.mql5.com
Опубликовал пост Конкурс "Конкурс на демо счетах 5 сезон (55 призовых мест, каждому победителю - гарантированная инвестиция 1000$ на призовой TIMA счет)". старт: 01.11.2019. финиш: 31.01.2020. условия: просадка менее 20% от максимальной зафиксированной точки эквити... "Конкурс на демо счетах 5 сезон (55 призовых мест, каждому победителю...

Unfortunately, the level of equity drawdown on the contest account exceeded the allowed 20% and amounted to 22.39%

A three-week contest called CASH WARS starts on Monday.

Get in on the action ;)

Twenty Europeanbanks, including most of France and Germany's Deutsche Bank, have begun developing a single payment system to replace the US' Visa and Mastercard.

http://новости-мира.ru-an.info/новости/instex-вместо-swift-и-pepsi-вместо-visa-ес-отделяется-от-финансовой-системы-сша/

Not to be lost, not to be forgotten and to deliver on my promise.

(The topic is flooded with space velocity and it is a big and unpleasant problem to find anything there)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

From Theory to Practice

Oleg avtomat, 2019.11.23 00:16

The move down was quite expected

EURUSD_Daily_20191122

Growing little by little :)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

From Theory to Practice

Oleg avtomat, 2019.11.23 00:39

And if you organise the process properly, you can not only make money, not only break-even, but also plan the result of making money in the future for one-two-three-four months or more.

Here is the planning for the New Year. The planning is not rigid, but is adjusted at each step.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

From Theory to Practice

Evgeniy Kvasov, 2019.11.23 00:58

Kaspersky & Partners Limited, I have no doubts, I just do not know what to do and I will not comment on your results! (I would like to see my first loss))). As long as it is not the last).

Some go into the woods and some go for pussy. That's all right. Can't all walk in a row.)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

From Theory to Practice

Oleg avtomat, 2019.11.23 01:12

If I do, I will show it to you. I will.

This run is before the New Year. There's still over a month to go.

And I'll be reporting on the current state of affairs here.

Reason: