PostMessageA(Parent(), WM_COMMAND, 33042, 0); - page 3

Svinozavr >>:
Я вас процитирую и... закончим на этом, ок?

OK, I get it - it's up to the drowning man to save the drowning man!!! :))

Sorry, no offence meant.

Foxter >>:
Найдете решение, поделитесь ... :) А с запуском советника все-равно не понял :(

So far, the solution seems to be only sending calculated graphic arrays from the EA to the indicator via API with further drawing in the indicator. As I understand it, there is nothing ready-made in MQL4 and MT4 for such an obvious and necessary operation.

Andrei01 >>:

Ок, понял - спасение утопающих - дело рук самих утопающих!! :))

Извините, никого обидеть не хотел.

OK. It's just that not everything you don't understand (or don't understand yet)) is nonsense and crookedness. That's all.

And the essence of the division into indicators and EAs is the difference between the data to make a decision and who (what) makes that decision. What is there to understand?))) One measures - the other decides what to do with it. I have already given you the analogy.

Svinozavr >>:

А суть разделения на индикаторы и советники - это разница между данными для принятия решения и тем, кто (что) это решение принимает. Чего тут непонятного?))) Один мерят - другой решает, что с этим делать. Аналогии уже приводил.

Well, if you are so persistent, I will give you a similar example.

It is just like a conversation between a blind person and a deaf person trying to explain to each other the direction of travel.

There is a desired complete separation of powers and seeing the big picture in parts. :))

How do you get the EA up and running?:)

Foxter >>:
А советник - то как запустить? :)

What do you mean how?

With a hand starter... it's a piece of iron... ...you stick the crooked end into the computer and crank it sharply a couple of times until the EA starts and there's smoke from the engine. :))))

Andrei01 >>:

Што значит как?

Стартером ручным... это загогулина такая железная... вставляется кривым концом в комп и прокручивается резко пару раз пока советник не заведётся и не пойдет дым работающего мотора. :))))

I guess we'll leave that as a working option for now :^D

Well then, I can suggest other options... But it depends on how far in space you want to run your EA :))

By the way, I found here global arrays for exchange. If it works, problem solved.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9350

Andrei01 >>:

Ну хорошо, если Вы такой настойчивый то и я Вам примерчик приведу аналогичный.

Это точно также как разговор слепого с глухим в попытке объяснить друг другу направления движения куда-то.

Есть и желаемое Вами полное разделение полномочий и видение общей картины по частям. :))

I see what you mean.))) With that logic, I'll pass. Go ahead. Without me.

Good luck.

Svinozavr >>:

Ясно все с вами.))) При такой логике - я пас. Дуркуйте дальше. Без меня.

Успехов.

Notice that I haven't said anything about your dorkiness yet... You think you couldn't? :))

For I remain within the framework of a reasonable discussion and analysis of the arguments presented...

Reason: