The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 209

avtomat:

Still, it seems to me that Buddha was talking about something else, a little different ;)
i'm not a buddhist ((((fuck buddha) (maybe i'll read it sometime later.....))

TUF:

watch the pound - fixing ranges! buy, sell orders - with small drawdowns the cc always goes forward!

Do you draw levels manually or do you have an indicator?

khorosh:
Do you draw levels manually or do you have an indicator?

Manually of course - the range is 105pp. the gap is 50pp.

TUF:
manually of course - the range is 105pp. the gap is 50pp.

Why "of course"? Make the markup programmatically - and don't bother.

avtomat:

Why "of course"? Make the markings programmatically - and don't bother.
levels do not change for a long time (maybe a year) - new orders are placed again at these levels ))))

avtomat:

Still, I think the Buddha was talking a little differently, a little differently ;)

The Buddha said the rarer the pleasures, the more pleasurable they are ))

avtomat:

I am familiar with this view, which has too many flaws.

But I suggest you look at all this from a different perspective, from a different angle, from the perspective of systems theory.

Yes, but somehow, reading the literature on systems theory, self-organization, etc., I see mostly the information-entropic approach, at least in the section on basic concepts... its major advantage is universality, isn't it?

alsu:

Yes, but somehow, reading the literature on systems theory, self-organisation, etc., I see mostly the information-entropic approach, at least in the basic concepts section... its major advantage is universality, isn't it?

Give me some names from this list of literature, so that I can figure out where this approach is basic.

Spring is here ;)

Big things are ahead of us ;)

And the requirement of no losing trades is relevant.

Here ---> http://forum.roboforex.ru/showthread.php?t=11096

maybe you can tell me something - here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/150135

thanks

Reason: