The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 212

heh... move? I'm not interested.

avtomat:
heh... move? I'm not interested.

What are you interested in?

vasabu2012:

What are you interested in?

I am interested in solving a problem called 'forex'.

But you see forex not as a task, but as attracting "investors", so we have a different view of the subject.

How long have you known about forex?

avtomat:

I am interested in solving a problem called "forex".

But you see forex not as a task, but as attracting "investors", so we have a different view of the subject.

How long have you known about forex?

6 years ago.

I have always believed that you have to study asset movements in order to make money.

What other kind of task can there be in Forex?

vasabu2012:

6 years ago.

And I have always believed that you have to study asset movements in order to make money.

What other task could there be in forex?

Purely of scientific interest. For example, you can make money by solving the "forex problem" and winning the Nobel Prize in economics. Well, and a sense of grandeur to go with it, too.

alsu:

Purely scientific interest. For example, you can make money by solving the "forex problem" and winning the Nobel Prize in economics. Well, and a sense of grandeur to go with it, too.

What is the forex problem?

vasabu2012:

What is the task of the name forex?

not my branch, though.

//But I can answer. From my point of view - to build an adequate description of the processes occurring in Forex (when considering it as an open system) using the apparatus of integro-differential or difference equations.

alsu:

Not my department, though.

//But I can answer. From my point of view - to build an adequate description of the processes occurring in the Forex market (when considering it as an open system) using the apparatus of integro-differential or difference equations.

Isn't just trend-my friend okay?

Well, if you have a lot of free time, why not invent perpetual motion?

As they say, there's no one like you for taste or colour.

Monday, 17 March 2014

USDRUB

Picture to remember ;)

vasabu2012:

Just trend-my-friend doesn't work?

It does if you find a market/instrument with a stable H-volatility greater than two.
Reason: