The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 216

I'll let you in on a terrible secret - and it won't be... :-)))

zoritch:
I'll let you in on a terrible secret - and it won't be... :-)))

At least it might give an insight into what such factors I was talking about.

=====================

// only price is used, Sanyok, but the influencing factors are not limited to spread or slippage... ;)

avtomat:

At least it might give an insight into what such factors I was talking about.

=====================

// only price is used, Sanyok, but the influencing factors are not limited to spread or slippage... ;)

List, if you don't mind, all influencing factors, or at least significantly influencing them.

_CaHeK_:

List, if it is not difficult, all influencing factors, or at least significantly influencing factors.

Once again I say to you: Get into practice. Only then will you be able to see the task at hand. Having solved the current problem, you will realise the existence of the next problem, which you didn't even think of before. This way consists of such successive stages of setting and solving successive tasks. And the journey is seemingly endless.

But first, you have to take the first step to get it off the ground. By trying out your algorithm, you will see its flaws, and you will understand in which direction it should be corrected, changed, and modified. At some point, you will probably abandon it in favour of something new, born from the use of this algorithm. And then, at some point, you will remember it, but you will see it from different positions, and in a different light, in a different quality.

The road is travelled by the man who walks.

avtomat:

Once again I say to you: Get into practice. Only then will you be able to see the problem that arises. Having solved the current problem, you will be aware of the existence of the next problem, which you didn't even think of before. This way consists of such successive stages of setting and solving successive tasks. And the journey is seemingly endless.

But first, you have to take the first step to get it off the ground. By trying out your algorithm, you will see its flaws, and you will understand in which direction it should be corrected, changed, and modified. At some point, you will probably abandon it in favour of something new, born from the use of this algorithm. And then, at some point, you will remember it, but you will see it from different positions, and in a different light, in a different quality.

That's right! ;)

tol64:

That's right! ;)
Not only right, but wise).

That is the way of learning. It is a double helix of two parallel, complementary components, theory and practice.

Here ---> http://forum.roboforex.ru/showthread.php?t=11096

more details on the beech --->

Working

avtomat:

Once again I'm telling you: Get some practice. Only then will you be able to see the problem that arises. Having solved the current problem, you will realise the existence of the next problem, which you didn't even think of before. This way consists of such successive stages of setting and solving successive tasks. And the journey is seemingly endless.

What faults can there be in the algorithm which chooses the most probable variant of the future, out of ALL possible states of the market? The maximum that can happen is slippage, disconnections, and too large a spread, which may affect profits, but not the operation of the algorithm.

P.S. I can't even theorise what, ideally, would make it unprofitable. Unless I can disable the ability to select the most likely development of events, but then it won't be my algorithm anymore.

_CaHeK_:

What faults can there be in an algorithm that selects the most likely future development out of ALL possible market conditions? At most, there can be slippages, disconnections and too big a spread, which can affect profits, but not the algorithm itself.

P.S. I can't even theorise what, ideally, would make it unprofitable. Unless I disable the ability to select the most likely development of events, but then it will not be my algorithm.

You may program it and run it first in the tester, then in the demo.

you all think and forecast !!!

do what people tell you to do.

You cannot even imagine the pitfalls that may occur when you start a real trade.

Don't ask again what are the pitfalls?

There are pitfalls because you can't see them. ))

Reason: