[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 340

Mixon777:

the lower the timeframe - and the more predictable - no drawdowns - so the biggest percentage of returns are scalpers and short-termers - long-termers are mega cool funds - where 100500 gurus - thousands of analysts = quant analysis and so on

Bullshit...

In the currency market, I don't know who made millions in the long term - but like margaret said they are in the shadows under the guise of farmers -

According to chaos theory = - the further one goes the more deviations from the initial analysis - so it's 50/50 roulette =

More nonsense... The pros have long, medium and short term, you're just a little bit too young for that))))

chepikds:
How's that? You clearly don't see any further developments? weak, weak...

No one is probably sure now, I thought there would be a deeper correction, but after the collision with the Gann fan it might go straight up, but there will be a lot of movement for 2 hours - that's for sure...

DragonSL:

It's now up to either Wolfe or the three Indians to decide who has what stakes.

Margaret, plz, what's in the news?

The stats are against the Euros, and it's worth it, z...

The Euro consolidated above $1.4300 today, holding in a narrow range of $1.4315/75, bounded by warrants from all sides. However, overall market activity is low as players await the vote of confidence in the Greek government (1.00 Moscow time).

chepikds:
How's that? You clearly don't see any further developments? It's weak, it's weak...

There is a bearish trend on H4 and now there is a bullish wave 5, which is also a correction and is coming to an end, the chart cannot be posted...

margaret:
The Euro consolidated above $1.4300 today, keeping in a narrow range of $1.4315/75, bounded by orders from all sides. However, overall market activity is low as players await the vote of confidence in the Greek government (1.00 Moscow time).

Thanks!

Now it's clear what the chatter is all about, and as soon as I saw the Batman figure instead of the M's, I just had an epiphany...

zetzz:

There is a bearish trend on H4 and now there is a bullish wave 5, which is also a correction and is coming to an end, the chart cannot be posted...

Yes, only these fifth waves like to crash...

DragonSL:

Thank you!

Now it's clear what all the fuss is about, and when I saw the Batman figure instead of the M's, I just had an epiphany...

So I wrote yesterday about what news to expect today...

The macroeconomic indicators for Germany are just awful, and after they were published, the eu went down, but time passed and Greece appeared in the news again

margaret:

So I wrote yesterday what news to expect today...

Germany's macroeconomic numbers were just awful, the eu went down after those numbers were published, but time passed and Greece came back on the news

Yes, I expected that but the currency pair killed on the Gann fan and went up, and the pound gained 52 pips (the M-Cannon worked out very well) as compared to the euro, which got only 16 pips. The main thing - I left the market, just in case the 3 Indians work, I have to feed the moose, and now I see that the Euro is trying to go up to the Fibo level of the fifth wave, so I will make a dead cat jump and wait till 1:00 Moscow, and then we will see...

DragonSL:

Yes, I expected that, but it killed on the Gann's fan and went up, and by the pound I have caught 52 pips (M-ka worked for good), comparing to the euro, which has managed to get only 16 pips. The main thing - I left the market, just in case the 3 Indians worked, I had to feed the moose, and now I see that the Euro is trying to go up to the Fibo level of the fifth wave, so I will jump to a dead cat and wait 1-00 Moscow, and then we will see...

1. With the Greek bailout vote. 2.Falling EU ZEW economic index, which is a fall in the stock index

chepikds:
How so? You clearly don't see any further developments? weak, weak...

These are Gann levels - and on them I made more money last week than rainbows and so on - pure mathematics about the numbers - reversals at 180 and 90 degree angles

And the euro is a beauty - go to levels one pip at a time - just put orders at levels and wait for the price to hit it.

on 441, you can put an order to SELL with a takeaway 50 pips - a rollback in the centre of the channel 441 - 431

It works, I did not believe it myself - well, never mind - profit profit)))

1 I build corners on levels -

2 the price, strange as it may seem, walks clearly on them

3 call it magic or tehanalysis - but it works and has always worked - just people are idiots and not many people know about it

Sincerely -

Reason: