FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 102

FAQ:

Probably, but order is order. So just on topic.

Let's remember what it was like in 2008 - on the euro-dollar

Margaret, tell us what was the difference between that analysis and today - and do not forget about the U.S. debt.

Otherwise, my theory will work again. No one knows anything - you open a position, you get a good profit, you do not get a good deal, you go broke and get lost.

strangerr:

It will close higher.

1.40688 )))

Noterday:
I like your short but very impressive answers =)))
I may be wrong, but we can go down some more

rensbit:
I may be wrong, but we can go down some more

My options are on the front page.

p.s. yes, that option is available.

Everything has changed )))) BuyLimit is now 1.39119 ))))

rensbit:
I may be wrong, but we can go down yet

We can, but just a little bit. On the daily, it got out of the outer Bollinger line and on the weekly, it hit the Bollinger line:

Knock on 180 degrees from the base - if price is below the level it is most likely to go down -

This is Gann's methodology - very similar to the Fibonacci - but the more advanced daily candlestick has not passed 180 degrees

And now - in business, the market reverses 90 - 180 and 360 degrees - for every 360 degree 90 or 180 degree pullback -

The pullback was - wait for the next fall - either a break of 180 degrees and a fixation of the price -

Now let's remember the history of great pairs like the euro dollar -

In fact we haven't even started yet.)

artikul:

The pound will fall, the euro will not fall ))))
you answer?

Mixon777:

Knock on 180 degrees from the base - if price is below the level it is most likely to go down -

This is Gann's methodology - very similar to the Fibonacci - but the more advanced daily candlestick has not passed 180 degrees

And now - in business, the market reverses 90 - 180 and 360 degrees - for every 360 degree 90 or 180 degree pullback -

The pullback was - wait for the next fall - either a break of 180 degrees and a fixation of the price -

Now let's remember the history of great pairs like the euro dollar -

In fact we haven't even started yet.)

The fact that the price "bangs" on 180 degrees does not mean anything. Every pair reacts to its own angle of reversals and pullbacks, and we have to determine it, and then we can say that the price is near the reversal point or the pullback + time. And one has to buy the Euro, as I said, it is in the right place at the right time.

By the way, Gann and Fibonacci have zero in common, even the retracement levels are different and they used them differently.

We won't even start now.

strangerr:

The fact that the price "bounces" 180 degrees does not mean anything. Each pair reacts to its own angle of reversals and pullbacks, and one should determine it, and then we can say that the price is near the reversal point or the point of pullback + time. And one has to buy the Euro, as I said, it is in the right place at the right time.

By the way, Gunn and Fibonacci have zero in common, even the correction levels are different and they used them different ly.

And this is interesting.... even very interesting... but I wouldn't speculate on this topic on the air.... it's businesssssssssssssssssss.... there are a lot of freeloaders))))

You have to get there yourself.

Reason: