EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1504

You guys amaze me The market has not yet given a hint of a reversal of what sel may be We are still going up with the rest

xoxol:
You guys amaze me The market has not yet given a hint of a reversal of what sel may be We are still going up with the rest

It's always like this here!)))

Everyone is on their own wavelength

xoxol:
You guys surprise me The market does not give a hint to a reversal of what can be We go up with all
What is your idea of a reversal?

Looking forward to an Aussie collapse - in the near future (not hours of course)

The stakes are up!

Monday was marked by monetary tightening or talk of monetary tightening.

First Hungary raised its key interest rate by 25 bp to 6% as part of an anti-inflationary measure, the third such move by the national central bank in the last three months.

The Israeli central bank then announced an increase from 2.00% to 2.25% as part of the rate normalisation process.

In addition, there was talk today of a bullish report from a US think tank predicting an ECB rate hike as early as Q3 thanks to an adequate and effective plan to stabilise the EU. According to experts, citing anonymous EU sources, this plan could be finalised in two months (probably at the March summit) and will almost double the size of the EFSF as part of it. In addition, the ECB is expected to complete its programme of liquidity injections into the market.

So the ECB could raise...
The Bank of England could be forced to raise (the famous hawkish Sentance has already spoken on the subject in the evening)...
The Fed could... No, the Fed is still a long way off. And it can't help but undermine the dollar's position.

For now, I'm thinking like this

Tantrik:

Looking forward to an Aussie collapse - in the near future (not hours of course)

days, minutes? ))

chepikds:
days, minutes? ))
Hours (but not 1.2.....)

Tantrik:

I'm waiting for the Aussie to collapse - in the near future (not hours of course)

a collapse is impossible as the whole market will collapse then - all 8 currencies are in one team ;)

Down is down, I am trying to sell the Euro on pullbacks - it is too far up, imho better to go against the trend at the EuR than at the very end to jump in a leaving train - in any case after going up we go down - if only to know when )))))

Reason: