[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 265

Evgen157:

Interesting situation and how will it end?

Tell

You wake up tomorrow, look at the monitor, and the exchange rate is 1.25.... and you think: I wonder how long I slept, was it a month ...

Evgen157:

Interesting situation and how will it end?

It's like an anecdote))) And then the ranger came and gave everyone ... ))) Write the word yourself )))

15.06.2011 US annual inflation rate rose to 3.6% in May Seasonally adjusted consumer price index (CPI) in the US increased by 0.2% for the month of May. The rate was in line with analysts' forecasts.

On an annualised basis the CPI rose to 3.6% in May compared to the previous reading of 3.2%.

Also, the core consumer price index (excluding food and energy prices) rose by 0.3% month-on-month in May after an increase of 0.2% in April. Analysts had forecast a 0.2% rise in the core index.

On a year-on-year basis, the core index rose to 1.5% in May from 1.3% in April. The annual rate was forecast at 1.4%.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15.06.2011 Net purchases of US securities by foreign investors increased in April According to the US Treasury Department, net purchases of US securities by foreign investors amounted to $30.6 billion in April. The figure was worse than analysts' expectations, who predicted purchases at $45.3bn.

It should be noted that the index increased from the previous value of $24.0bn.

Total net purchases of US securities by foreign investors was $68.2 billion in April against $127.1 billion in March.

The emergency meeting of finance ministers is over, there is no progress on aid for Greece, German finance minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said. EU finance ministers agreed to meet again yesterday - on 19 June in Brussels, a day earlier than planned. The talks could stretch into July, Finance Minister Luc Frieden said.

No default yet !

So I'll get up in the morning and start picking up EVU ))))

margaret:

Wake up tomorrow, look at the monitor, and there is a rate of 1.25

1.52 and now 1.25 :)

IgorM:
On H4 there are few bars from the beginning of the movement, Yusuf posted a lot of screens, but he does not care where the movement started and where it ended, at least according to my TS I drew where the indicator should show
As little as there is a bar in every alley now. He made a forecast on H4 (his indicator does not see reversals, what I wanted to check) until tomorrow we'll see... (nzd profits closed there and swaps ugly. good luck trading!)

Evgen157:

So I'll get up in the morning and start picking up EVU ))))

You should have seen the stockbrokers' eyes from what was going on, so big and round, hair standing on end, and hands on your head... you wouldn't think so...

IgorM:
There you go, 1.52, now 1.25 :)

Yeah, the numbers have been rearranged...

It must have been a clerical error....

Tantrik:
his turntables can't see it, which is what I wanted to check.

It does, but the problem is real - a trader should define the trend start independently instead of pointing to the highs they like ;)

margaret:

Yes, the numbers have been rearranged...

Apparently it was an oversight....

I think it's your beautiful order that's being hunted (your screenshot with BUY order around 1.2, shown somewhere in the thread)
Reason: