[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 130

margaret:
Proposals for Greece will be made available on 20 June

Soros will be pulling the puppet's strings until 20 June...

Bummer, Trichet is on fire...

2011.06.01 16:27:38 *People's Bank of China: Inflationary pressures in emerging economies rising

2011.06.01 16:28:03 *People's Bank of China: Sovereign debt crisis in some countries not resolved

2011.06.01 16:28:38 *People's Bank of China: The situation is favorable for a stable and relatively rapid development of the Chinese economy

Yesterday Moody's Investors Service put Japan's credit rating, currently at Aa2, under review. According to the agency, the negative impact of the March 11 earthquake could be much more severe than previously anticipated. In addition, measures to reduce the country's budget deficit are not effective due to the strong disagreements between the government and the opposition and their inability to compromise.

From the agency's point of view the level of national debt in Japan will continue to rise unless public expenditure is significantly reduced or revenue is increased. It should be noted that Japan's debt burden already exceeds 200%, which is more than in other major economies of the world.

On 22 February Moody's changed its outlook on Japanese debt to negative. The country's rating was last changed on 18 May 2009. Japan is currently on a par with Italy and Spain in the rating.

The opposition refused to support the Naoto Kan government's proposal to issue bonds to cover the budget deficit in the fiscal year that began on 1 April. As a result, there is a gap of more than 40% between budget revenue and planned expenditure, even though the emergency costs of the March disaster have not even been taken into account yet.

Other leading rating agencies share Moody's pessimistic view of the situation in Japan. On Friday Fitch Ratings gave Japan's AA- rating (one notch below Moody's) a negative outlook. Standard & Poor's lowered its outlook on Japan's debt to AA from stable to negative last month.

I am 100% sure that in the future all debts will be solved by chipging the population - and it will be like free slaves - I am not good at politics = but the national debt will be spread over the citizens?

artikul 01.06.2011 17:50 it is called chasing stops - and I think everyone knows what it is - here in the tester is an expert advisor on the basis of Martin + volumes as a take and stop

I have come to the conclusion that the market is a martingale and even with it to beat it or have aconstant profit is not possible by doubling positions

I even nicknamed it as a market generator - very technical, figures - ceilings - levels etc. like a real market in the tester

PS / it's a tester - but very easy to confuse with a quote - open USD JPY H4 - the picture is 1 in 1

Having investigated these charts in the tester - there is a conclusion that breakdowns at all pairs are false on 80 % then recoil with a new false breakdown in the opposite direction

There is a 100 points by 200 points and even by 300 points - and the scheme is very well done in the market - it is almost impossible to outplay it.)

Of course if you consider the channel, a simple tehanalysis can make pennies but this is a risk - to be lost 80%

Mixon777:

I am 100% sure that in the future all debts will be solved by chipging the population - and it will be like free slaves - I am not good at politics = but the national debt will be spread over the citizens?

artikul 01.06.2011 17:50 it is called chasing stops - and I think everyone knows what it is - here in the tester is an expert advisor on the basis of Martin + volumes as a take and stop

I have come to the conclusion that the market is a martingale and even with it to beat it or have aconstant profit is not possible by doubling positions

I even nicknamed it as a market generator - very technical, figures - ceilings - levels etc. like a real market in the tester

PS / it's a tester - but very easy to confuse with a quote - open USD JPY H4 - the picture is 1 in 1

Having investigated these charts in the tester - there is a conclusion that breakdowns at all pairs are false on 80 % then recoil with a new false breakdown in the opposite direction

There is a 100 points by 200 points and even by 300 points - and the scheme is very well done in the market - it is almost impossible to outplay it.)

Of course if you consider the channel, a simple tehanalysis can make pennies but this is a risk - to be lost 80%

Do the opposite and you will be 80% in profit )))))

galaxian2:

Do the opposite and you'll be 80% in profit )))))

I had a friend who worked with EAs - even wanted to get to the championship - so I had the idea to create the worst losing EA, and do the opposite - and it still lost no matter how hard you did it - and it didn't matter whether you did it right or backwards - the currency market is such that - all who traded on the stock market - run away.

It's like martingale - always stops more than profits - and without stops they're gone.

There was also an adviser that opens a small order every second with a takeaway 15 pips - and even he was losing for some reason))

It's been a while since I've been on a ruble account, the picture impressed me, it remains to be seen what records are to blame for what happened!!!

Mixon777:

I had a friend who worked with EAs - even wanted to get to the championship - so I had the idea to create the worst losing EA, and do the opposite - and it was still losing no matter how hard you did it - and it didn't matter whether you did it right or backwards - the currency market is such that - all who traded on the stock market - run away.

It's like martingale - always stops more than profits - and without stops they're gone.

There was an adviser that every second opens an order with a takeaway 15 pips - even he was losing for some reason))

What about Gunn and square 9? 2nd low, yesterday was the high. Already the 10th stop for today is blown away....

Ilap70:

From HAI 1.0709 20.05 16.00 to LOU 1.0439 25.05 08.00 and HAI 1.0750 28.05 20.00 to LOU 1.0480 02.06 12.00 will it roll?

go to buy
Reason: